gave me stomach unrest...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i tried it several times and each time i got stomach unrest and none of the benefits of relaxing or sleeping aid that it suppose to give,i tried different dosages each time,i guess HTP is not for me at all...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer3089763 on Jun 24, 2012

This 5-HTP gave a horrible hangover feeling. Test this sample first.

Not For Me

Posted by Turboshopper on Nov 29, 2012

It actually made me feel depressed and also gave me severe diarrhea. Didn't help lessen my insomnia at all. My body just did not like it. I am so glad I bought a sample and not a full size bottle.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I used this six months against depression. I'm not convinced.

Left me feeling 'artificially rested'

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Dec 31, 2012

After taking before bedtime i capsule I woke up feeling strange and uncomfortable like after taking bad sleeping pills. Yes, I slept through the night but in the morning I didn't feel happy and satisfied like after having a good night sleep. Also for those who takes antidepressants- consult your doctor- as 5HTP with certain antidepressants can lead to Serotonin syndrome- drug reaction that causes the body to have too much serotonin-with symptoms: agitation or restlessness,fast heart beat and high blood pressure and other symptoms.

Didnt feel any efects

Posted by 4729690939004245660 on Jan 15, 2013

Unfortunately I didn't feel any effects of the veggie caps. Maybe because of the small number of caps.

5htp

Posted by Reviewer1161416 on Dec 20, 2011

I tried this 5htp, but some how I got mild head tingling feelings..but I thin I'll try again

well

Posted by Reviewer2965854 on Feb 22, 2012

i did not felt any different

Not sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer2236342 on May 31, 2012

I tried it for 10 days, but it started breaking me out in hives. It was the only thing I changed in my diet so it must be the culprit. Apart from the rash I did feel a little brighter.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Dec 04, 2011

caps are small, do not have any aftertaste. Used 5 days 2 times a day, have not noticed any changes, maybe 5 days is not enough.