Helped sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Received as free gift from iHerb. On taking at night got asleep quicker!

Best 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2350233 on Aug 29, 2012

Works good. Much better mood. Supress appetite.

No difference

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

I didn't notice any difference in my feeling but after all 10 days could be too short period of time to notice anything changing... -------------------------Update: still nothing. I don't think there's anything wrong about the supplement, it just seems I don't need it for anything.

Quality Product

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I use 5-HTP to help with sleep. This is a solid product and a good price. It helps to take it an hour before going to bed. If you have lots of stress and anxiety though, it is best to deal with those directly as 5-HTP won't be a wonder supplement for sleep. It is a helper supplement along with learning to deal with stress, anxiety, depression and any underlying issues with your sleep.

Muito bom produto

Posted by 5017782893399693907 on Aug 21, 2012

Deixa a gente bastante tranquilo e ajuda na concentração.

not badly

Posted by 4847115420523567196 on Aug 21, 2012

The goods delivered to Ukraine in 20 days.It does the work, but after reception of a tablet there comes nausea which passes in 10 minutes.

Helps Ease Anxiety and OCD Thoughts and Rituals

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

I've taken 5-HTP for years and it has greatly improved my quality of life. It cured my insomnia and I am now able to sleep through the night. It has helped immensely in lessening my depression. It also helps ease anxiety as well as OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) thoughts and rituals. In some ways, it works immediately - The first time that I took 5-HTP, in about 30 minutes, I felt euphoric - happy, relaxed, and sleepy. I slept through the night, and still do. It was a relief to know that it worked that fast. It takes maybe three to four weeks to notice more permanent changes in mood, like an all-day improvement in depression, instead of the immediate effect that it has after you take it because it is leveling out the seratonin/melatonin levels in the brain. It has been compared to traditional anti-depressants, with relatively no side effects. For a week or two, you may have intense and vivid dreams. I also had increased headaches for the first week or two, but after that it significantly reduced my migraines. I take only one capsule (100 mg) a day at night before bed. (The recommended time to take it is about a half hour to an hour before bedtime.) If you have depression, insomnia, migraines, anxiety, and/or OCD, I fully recommend 5-HTP because it has done wonders for me.

Наконец спокойствие и нега!!!!

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012

Самое печальное проявление моего ПМС это жуткая раздражительность и агрессивность. Мне было очень стыдно перед родными за свое неадекватное поведение. Решила попробовать 5НТР, но сначала взяла пробник, т.к. читала, что у некоторых людей от него болит голова и нет эффекта... Пила по 2 капсулы в день - утром и вечером - что могу сказать... НАКОНЕЦ я чувствовала себя по-человечески!!! Спокойно и даже с удовольствием!!!! Сразу же заказала полную версию и, пожалуй, не раз повторю этот заказ ради мира в семье!!!//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////The saddest part of my PMS is a manifestation of a terrible irritability and aggressiveness. I was very ashamed of their families for their inappropriate behavior. 5HTP decided to try, but first took the probe, as read that some people from a headache, and there is no effect ... Saw 2 capsules a day - morning and evening - I can say ... FINALLY, I felt like a human! Calmly and even with pleasure! Immediately ordered the full version and probably not repeat this order for the sake of peace in the family!

5 HTP

Posted by Reviewer3308331 on Aug 15, 2012

I order a sample. I didn t notice any difference during the several days i was taking it.

regulador de humor e sono

Posted by Reviewer3009948 on Aug 14, 2012

regulador de humor e sono = vou testar