Special, Doctor's Best, Best Chewable D-Ribose, 1500 mg, 10 Wafers (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Energy Boost

Posted by 4791677576563776493 on Jul 13, 2012

I usually take this pre or intra my weight-lifting work out and it gives me a nice boost to keep trying harder. Its nice as it generates ATP production and delays fatigue.

Good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Sep 07, 2012

I like to use it immediately after my workout. It gives me feeling that I want to eat less and indeed it gives back strength to me. And also it tastes to me very good, like vitamin C or even weird candy :) Oh, and it helped me lot in the mountains. In the mountains you need to keep your glucose levels and it does help. I was taking it climbing up to help my heart also, because I am very good at going down, no need supplements for strength, only need it to the top.

Knocked off a star for taste

Posted by Reviewer1052411 From Georgia on Sep 24, 2012

Not so much orange, as it is pith-like flavor. Excellent for energy and muscle recovery after workout. Will try powder next time.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 From Croatia on Nov 27, 2012

It gives me strength, before and during the hard work in the garden!

good!!