ribose

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Nov 13, 2011

Helps me with my CFS.

Chewable D-Ribose.

Posted by arieschild on May 06, 2012

I took one last night after a long very active day along with 3 cordyceps spaced throughout the day. I was able to keep going out dancing last night. Also it doesn't make me hyper or keep me up at night like alot of things. A little sugar is worth the sacrifice. I'm a nurse and HAVE to be active. Also I have chronic fatigue/epstein barr virus, this combats it along with other supps, LOVE iherb.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1286512 on May 16, 2012

I have noticed the change of energy after starting with these. One hours workout every morning and it goes like a dance.

Very Tasty!!

Posted by Reviewer1844463 on Jan 30, 2012

The chewable tablets taste very nice. Taking one tablet of d-ribose, one tablet of l-carnitine and one tablet dose of co q10 will ward off heart attacks according to Dr. Stephan Sinatra.

d-ribose

Posted by Reviewer3217872 on Feb 15, 2012

great product!

My favorite free energy chewable until changes in freebie policy

Posted by djsoma on Aug 26, 2012

Since I've been enjoying couple of hundred of these sweeties I'm of course willing to pay some money for them for a change. Eating them before physical activity allows me to keep on longer before I experience acidity in the muscles or tiredness. It's ok that I can't have them for free anymore since I've already got my share for sure.

Part of Sinatra Solution reigimen-Use at Gym after workouts

Posted by nutranut on Apr 22, 2013

After reading "The Sinatra Solution", my husband and I started taking D-Ribose, Carnitine, COQ10, and magnesium. The most economical way to take D-Ribose is to order the powdered version and mix it with water. However, we decided to take it after our workouts at the gym. The chewables make this easy and convenient. The taste is pleasant and they are easy to take. It makes it so much simpler to take the supplements we need when we are away from home. Normally we use the liquid form of carnitine and the ribose powder. After using the ribose and carnitine, we noticed that we were less sore and tired after working out. My husband says it increases his energy. I don't really notice a significant increase, but I definitely feel better than I normally do after a hard workout-especially the next day when I usually feel sore, stiff, and tired. Will definitely order full size for continued use.

excelent iten

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Jan 20, 2013

great product excellent approved.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

good

noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer2122633 on Oct 14, 2011

when weight-lifting. considerable increase in endurance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »