Fulfilled its promises

Posted by brunobl on Jul 25, 2013

Great for indigestion, heartburn and hangover

I miss it

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

It was one of the best products I've ever try of this caracter.

These help digestion and more

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 16, 2012

I try to take one or two before eating every meail, but if I forget I go ahead and take one anyway. It might not help current digestion but it does kick in all over the body with other functions. Think of pac man eating away at bad things. Some of those bad things congregate in the joints.

Very GOOD product!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 17, 2012

I was surprised and very delighted to experience no discomfort after eating foods that usually give me gas!

It works

Posted by Reviewer1520258 on Aug 20, 2012

Ate a little too much after dinner and took a capsule of this. Man its instant cure.. Recommend for everyone

Works exceptionally well

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 14, 2012

I take is with me whenever I go to restaurants and know when I'll be eating something that might be hard to digest. I have less gas now whenever I take this along with meals that contain beans or broccoli and other vegetables that might give me trouble. lso good to take with protein supplements so that your body absorbs more of it, quicker.

Great product, less expensive than comparable competitor.

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on Aug 14, 2012

My husband used to take the more expensive brand. Bluebonnet, but I decided to give this one a try, as it includes enzymes for fruit and vegetable digesting. It works!!! I am very pleased with the result!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Aug 07, 2012

If I eat smething too fatty or sweet i sometimes feel a little sick. I take one of these and in 5-10 mins I feel fine! Great product...no aftertaste, no burping etc.

OK

Posted by HANNAH on Jul 22, 2012

OK have not yet a chance to try it))

Sample

Posted by Reviewer1598698 on Jul 27, 2012

I do like it and its one of the products I will coninue to use.