Its a freebie!!!

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

As the enzymes goes, they work similar to Now Super Enzymes (in my opinion after about 3 freebies) As the bottle goes 'on the other hand, it works like hell! hehe -it's the perfect travel-bottle.

Helps

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 29, 2009

Good for those times when you over-eat.

If you are a lousy vegetarian..

Posted by Susamedusa on Jun 13, 2012

.. and just slipped, like I did, this really helps your stomach. Since I don't normally eat meat I tend to have a lousy digestion if I eat meat (I slipped on Christmas Eve, just couldn't resist my moms sheepribs which is the traditional west-Norwegian julemeal), and these veggie caps really helped. (Oh, if you really got to know I didn't have to wait four days for 'action', haha).

Very good to have this in sample size!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 09, 2012

Sample size was enough for me of this product to realize and feel the results. I purchased the whole bottle and will buy more of it!

digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2907682 on Feb 24, 2012

Best I have used. No bile added. Bile neutralizes stomach acid if added to enzymes. Now that is a stupid thing to do Hydrochloric acid aids In digestion of proteins plays a non specific immune defence. It kills bacteria in the stomach Neutralize it and loose this effect. Stay away from bile products. This one is great.

These are a life saver

Posted by Reviewer3008276 on Jan 29, 2012

I got lucky and hit a home run with these. Some days my digestion is like a war zone, and a couple of these seem to correct all the wrongs.

Good product.

Posted by dianais on May 26, 2012

I found these very helpful with stomach aches and other unpleasantness, if taken after difficult meals (meats, beans). So far I am satisfied with them and would buy them again.

Excellent result

Posted by Reviewer2707220 on Oct 24, 2011

Those are very best enzymes I ever had. Look the back side for contend. Also, they may be only 10, and it did wotk for at least 5 days.

good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

Like, I drink during the holidays when a lot of food, there is a feeling of heaviness in the stomach

Will purchase full size.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Nov 21, 2011

Definitely helped with after food indigestion and bloating.