Its a freebie!!!

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

As the enzymes goes, they work similar to Now Super Enzymes (in my opinion after about 3 freebies) As the bottle goes 'on the other hand, it works like hell! hehe -it's the perfect travel-bottle.

If you are a lousy vegetarian..

Posted by Susamedusa on Jun 13, 2012

.. and just slipped, like I did, this really helps your stomach. Since I don't normally eat meat I tend to have a lousy digestion if I eat meat (I slipped on Christmas Eve, just couldn't resist my moms sheepribs which is the traditional west-Norwegian julemeal), and these veggie caps really helped. (Oh, if you really got to know I didn't have to wait four days for 'action', haha).

Very good to have this in sample size!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 09, 2012

Sample size was enough for me of this product to realize and feel the results. I purchased the whole bottle and will buy more of it!

Good product.

Posted by dianais on May 26, 2012

I found these very helpful with stomach aches and other unpleasantness, if taken after difficult meals (meats, beans). So far I am satisfied with them and would buy them again.

Excellent stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Mar 02, 2012

It really calms your stomach.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1246224 on Mar 02, 2012

This is an excellent digestive aid. It works very good for me.

helps with digestion

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Sep 24, 2009

This mixture of enzymes works well for me.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3153231 on Oct 04, 2009

These definitely help with digestion, especially if you've eaten a large meal. And I just have to say iherb's shipping is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Oct 10, 2011

I save these for my really tough meals, like buffets - they help a lot with digestion.

First time use

Posted by Reviewer1660279 on Oct 17, 2011

I was skeptical about this product until I used it. I saw the beginnings of results within 2 days. By the time I had used the trial portion of this I was ready to order more. I saw no unusual side effects from its use and am pleased with the results.