good

Posted by sunsunsun on Jun 07, 2013

мне помогает при ПМС: снижает аппетит и раздражительность, кроме того нормализует сон. Взяла себе с запасом пока бесплатно :)) helps with MS: reduces appetite and irritability, also normalizes sleep. She took a long with the stock for free :)

A Wonderful Supplement for Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Mar 28, 2013

I've found that Tryptophan and Magnesium are what I've needed for a good nights sleep. I stopped waking up several times a night when I started taking these. I don't know if I'll ever stop waking up in the middle of the night completely, but these sure have helped. Try this free sample and give it a shot.

My favourite product

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Nov 21, 2012

A doctor told me almost 40 years ago that I was low on Tryptophan. 10 years ago I began having severe panic/anxiety, and was prescribed anti-depressants and sedative. Sure, they "help", but they don't cure anything, and I have to keep taking them because they do nothing to produce more tryptophan/serotonin in my system. Tryptophan containing foods do not contain enough tryptophan that my body needs. I tend to crave those foods and eat them all the time. Taking this I notice an immediate improvement in my well being, which I suppose is the real reason the EU has now banned this, along with other natural products in Sweden. They won't admit the reason, but I think they want everyone to be on drugs, or to buy their so called vitamins from their stores that do not contain enough vitamins to actually be very effective. Sad. After 10 years of seeking and trying to take responsibility for my own health I find something that works and now I can no longer order it. Hopefully, other countries will not try to do the same.

Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Oct 28, 2012

Does seem to help w/ deeper sleep, gets me into dreaming. Will order again

Yet to try them

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Oct 25, 2012

Will start them today. Have high hopes :)

Effective

Posted by juniper on Sep 27, 2012

I was more relaxed taking this and I slept better throughout the night.

Good night!

Posted by 5764192902970379175 on Sep 03, 2012

When you have some problem to sleep.....try it!

Tryptophan

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin, a hormone contributing to the feelings of well-being, and people with low levels of serotonin are prone to depression. A study reported in the November 1982, "Psychological Medicine," investigated whether tryptophan could act as an antidepressant. The study involved 150 patients and lasted 12 weeks. It was found that tryptophan significantly improved depression and was not associated with side effects.

works

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jul 26, 2012

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2182598 on Jul 11, 2012

Works very well. I'll be ordering this product again.