hmmmm

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

no effect :(

Very good formulated and fantastic price

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

Is very effective and easy to take

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Tablets EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

1st, thanks to the other reviews that led me to purchase this melatonin. I became interested in melatonin after reading an article for people who have trouble sleeping. I woke up every night at 3a.m, and had trouble going back to sleep. Now I wake up feeling like I got the best sleep ever! I saw my doctor last week and asked if there was any problems with me taking these regularly and he said no, I could take it every night if I wanted. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Works

Posted by maktub on Nov 13, 2013

Decent flavor. Texture as expected from a chewable - grainy. Results: when taken at night, I slept like a rock. However, as a rule, I NEVER take melatonin during the day for naps. A few times in the past I made that mistake and it led to some rather undesirable psychedelic experiences.

Pretty good

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I didn't fall asleep right away, but I did feel very relaxed and it helped me get to sleep about an hour after I took the pill. I would suggest taking it a little before bed. Calms the nerves, which is nice! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

great quality, i recommend!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

great quality, i recommend!

Makes you sleepy quite fast...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and works like every other Melatonin tablet. My heart feels a little funny the next day, get's out of rhythm and I wouldn't recommend this for everybody. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on Aug 13, 2013

I need that little extra help to fall asleep. This Quick Melt does it for me. It has little taste, and I prefer the chewable form of melatonin. Between taking this and thyroid hormone, I now sleep a good 8 hours, and my Igf-1 level went up 24 points.

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

Haven't tried it yet

Melts fast

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

Item has to be refrigerated or else it melts quite fast.