New To iHerb?

Special, Doctor's Best, Quick Melt Melatonin, 2.5 mg, 10 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

effective

Posted by 101010011 on May 31, 2012

the whole chocolate part kinda trips me out, since i have never used a chocolate sublingual type pill, and chocolate before bedtime stirs up memories of caffeine and sugar...... two things you don't want to partake in, especially before trying to get some sleep. these do work...... eases you into your sleep, and have been waking up without grogginess

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 21, 2012

The action is noticed. pretty good

Pretty good

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I didn't fall asleep right away, but I did feel very relaxed and it helped me get to sleep about an hour after I took the pill. I would suggest taking it a little before bed. Calms the nerves, which is nice! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 30, 2013

My mommy uses it as free gift from iherb in order to sleep better. She likes it.

Works

Posted by maktub on Nov 13, 2013

Decent flavor. Texture as expected from a chewable - grainy. Results: when taken at night, I slept like a rock. However, as a rule, I NEVER take melatonin during the day for naps. A few times in the past I made that mistake and it led to some rather undesirable psychedelic experiences.