Good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 18, 2012

Good product. I am taking it before bed in order to sleep well and to be in a positive mood during autumn, winter time when it is lack of the sun.

Happy and energenic

Posted by Reviewer1807140 on Oct 31, 2011

This veggie caps make me very happy. It is fall here now with darkness, this usually make me so sad. Now I am feeling happy, as happy as I am in summertime.

Suntheanine L Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1577790 on Dec 09, 2011

These seemed to help me mellow out

got a better sleep

Posted by 5481929657619361850 on Aug 02, 2012

got a better sleep. not suure if it did anything for my anxiety. I think I have to take more of it. I usually take only one pill. probably should take one more. and no side effects at all.

Great product

Posted by naturalmenopause on May 15, 2012

L-theanine is one of my favourite supplements and I use it when I want to focus, to relax or even have a good night's sleep. Doctor's Best 150mg is one that I like and agrees with me, although I take half a capsule if I don't want to be too relaxed (doesn't taste bad).

Supposed to be effective!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 06, 2012

I have used this for a couple of days only so I can't really tell yet if it's effective or not (that's why I'm giving it only 4 stars for now). However, L-theanine is supposed to be very effective since it's one of the few natural calming "medicines" that actually has been proven to be effective in various clinical studies. If you drink coffee, you should use this too to keep your cortisol (=stress hormone) levels down, especially if you tend to gain weight on your belly which can be a symptom of elevated cortisol. (Caffeine raises cortisol levels, L-Theanine is a natural antagonist to caffeine.)

Not allowed to Norway.

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Jul 09, 2012

Sent back by norwegian customs.

good

Posted by Reviewer1878633 on Jun 10, 2012

good

Seemed to improve mood, but can't tell if it's placebo effect...

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

My husband and I both tried this. It seemed to make our mood a bit smoother. Maybe helped correct some wrong thinking. The effect wasn't very strong but might be worth taking along with other relaxing supplements like lithium orotate, magnesium, tryptophan.

Seams to be good.

Posted by 5344527639933523011 on Jul 04, 2012

I received a sample. For more than 10 capsules or is I was taking 10 days. However, I take it with cysteine ​​were not able to compare the two kinds of case, seems to be not so bad. cysteine ​​supplements the 'Source Naturals, L-Cysteine, 3.53 oz (100 g) (SNS-00120) 'the product was purchased. Read my reviews, I hope that cycle. There have my honest assessment. Hope it will be a good reference. Take care.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »