Relaxes

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Jul 20, 2012

Taking this product felt like i would drink big cup of green tea. I felt those calming effects and anti-stress effect. Works!

Keeps me calm

Posted by Reviewer2446115 on Jun 13, 2012

Great for a calm focus without sacrificing healthy neurons.

Bulgaria

Posted by Militsa on Jan 07, 2012

Great product, it really made me calm while I was under pressure

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Jan 09, 2012

This has helped me to sleep more peaceful than usually.

Suntheanine L Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1577790 on Dec 09, 2011

These seemed to help me mellow out

got a better sleep

Posted by 5481929657619361850 on Aug 02, 2012

got a better sleep. not suure if it did anything for my anxiety. I think I have to take more of it. I usually take only one pill. probably should take one more. and no side effects at all.

Haven't really noticed any "calming" ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... effect when taking these, so I can't really recommend these to anyone. The effect is very mild at best. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

didn't notice anything

Posted by Reviewer1083475 on Oct 12, 2011

Maybe I'm not a good placebo candidate and I just need to expect it to work. But I noticed no reduction in my stress after finishing the sample bottle.

Great product

Posted by naturalmenopause on May 15, 2012

L-theanine is one of my favourite supplements and I use it when I want to focus, to relax or even have a good night's sleep. Doctor's Best 150mg is one that I like and agrees with me, although I take half a capsule if I don't want to be too relaxed (doesn't taste bad).

Supposed to be effective!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 06, 2012

I have used this for a couple of days only so I can't really tell yet if it's effective or not (that's why I'm giving it only 4 stars for now). However, L-theanine is supposed to be very effective since it's one of the few natural calming "medicines" that actually has been proven to be effective in various clinical studies. If you drink coffee, you should use this too to keep your cortisol (=stress hormone) levels down, especially if you tend to gain weight on your belly which can be a symptom of elevated cortisol. (Caffeine raises cortisol levels, L-Theanine is a natural antagonist to caffeine.)