お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Special, Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 10 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

I liked it

Posted by sportpit on Jan 04, 2012

It improves the mood and makes you a bit calmer

Works well!

Posted by 5622364751045790136 on Jul 02, 2012

Taking it in the evening it makes me sleep deeper than usual and I'm completely "down" waking up the next day. I take it as a stress fighter and to stay calm. Works very well!

It works great !!

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of ecxessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. When I buy L-Theanine for dogs in Holland it will cost me about 40 dollars a month ! I saved a lot of money buying Doctor's Best L-Theanine at iHerb. After 9 months of using I can get my dog's attention when she is barking, she listens better and has no fear of thunder, lightning and even fireworks anymore. She also has much more self-confidence. That's a result of training but without L-Theanine it was not possible to train. I'm very happy with the results and surprised it's so effective. Before using I did not believe it could work but I was wrong !! Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Relaxes

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Jul 20, 2012

Taking this product felt like i would drink big cup of green tea. I felt those calming effects and anti-stress effect. Works!

Feel the stress drift away.

Posted by sun276 on Nov 05, 2012

Works great! I can feel my body relaxing only 10 minutes after taking one Doctor's Best Suntheanine L-Theanine 150mg cap. I have tried it for a few days now, and I am getting to sleep faster, and having a deeper restful sleep. I have never taken any medication for sleeping before as I usually sleep quite well, but my sleep patterns are off at bit these days. I do have an auto-immune disease, so I am being careful and watching for any unusual signs. I would recommend asking your doctor for sure about this first, because it works very well, and it may or may not be ok if you are taking certain other medication. Nighty night! :)