good

Posted by 4909348284772355669 on Jul 03, 2012

good

Great stuff. A must for Aspergers Syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2317138 on Dec 29, 2011

Great natural was to take the edge off of anxiety. 2-3 work great for social situations and events that provoke anxiety. Helps with AS.

Calms mood!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

L-theanine and GABA both have incredible calming effects without any ill side effects.

효과가 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer2560698 on Nov 06, 2012

면접 보기 전에 엄청 떨어서 긴장완화하려고 먹었는데 확실히 침착해지네요 덕분에 면접 잘봐서 입사했어요 저처럼 면접울렁증 있는 분들에게 도움될 듯해요

Super price

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Nov 13, 2012

thank you....fast shipping

Great

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

This is really great for sleep, but if I take the whole capsule I would wake up at 4 at not beeing able to fall asleep again. I take only less then half in some water, and I fall asleep quicly and stays asleep the whole night. I also use melatonin spray. This is the perfect combination for me.

Helps my dog during thunder storms

Posted by Reviewer2657799 on Aug 13, 2012

I've tried melatonin and rescue remedy but theanine is the only supplement that I've found that I can see a marked difference. I try to get it to her as soon as I see the sky darkening though sometimes it's at the first rumble. Amazingly, after years of trying to dig through floors at the first sound of thunder, she is content to just lie near my feet. I also take it sometimes myself if my mind is racing and I want to de-stress. It needs to be the suntheanine form, this brand works as does another one that I've reviewed.

Personal L-Theanine Favorite

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Fatigue to Fantastic book recommends using the Suntheanine version of L-Theanine. First bought it locally and it was so expensive. Doctor's best has a great product and priced well at Iherb. Helps with stress.

Mi rescate

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Sep 08, 2012

Nada mejor en los días de estrés o nervios o cuando me cuesta conciliar el sueño, me tranquiliza sin somnoliencia. Perfecto para mi.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Sep 24, 2012

This relaxes my mind so I can focus more easily. Gives me more mental energy without making me jumpy, like caffeine, for example. Also like that is has no crazy chemicals.