Calms mood!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

L-theanine and GABA both have incredible calming effects without any ill side effects.

Great

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

This is really great for sleep, but if I take the whole capsule I would wake up at 4 at not beeing able to fall asleep again. I take only less then half in some water, and I fall asleep quicly and stays asleep the whole night. I also use melatonin spray. This is the perfect combination for me.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2204150 on Nov 27, 2011

perfect, thanks

Super price

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Nov 13, 2012

thank you....fast shipping

Great stuff. A must for Aspergers Syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2317138 on Dec 29, 2011

Great natural was to take the edge off of anxiety. 2-3 work great for social situations and events that provoke anxiety. Helps with AS.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2115567 on Oct 28, 2011

ok

Did not feel a difference, but this brand is good

Posted by psoriasis on Apr 12, 2014

Personally I did not feel a difference but I trust this brand. Things like L-Theanine are very different when it comes to effect on different people. It may work for you but I did not feel any difference. However I trust Dr. Best so I give this supplement a 5 star rating.

효과가 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer2560698 on Nov 06, 2012

면접 보기 전에 엄청 떨어서 긴장완화하려고 먹었는데 확실히 침착해지네요 덕분에 면접 잘봐서 입사했어요 저처럼 면접울렁증 있는 분들에게 도움될 듯해요

Personal L-Theanine Favorite

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Fatigue to Fantastic book recommends using the Suntheanine version of L-Theanine. First bought it locally and it was so expensive. Doctor's best has a great product and priced well at Iherb. Helps with stress.

Not sure if just placebo... But really helps me sleep!

Posted by faintlyglowing on Nov 30, 2012

I used to have a lot of trouble with falling asleep at night, and even though I slept for hours and hours I never felt fully rested. I don't know if it's just placebo, but the quality of my sleep has really improved! I feel rested when I wake up, even though I haven't slept for that long. Love it