Supposed to be effective!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 06, 2012

I have used this for a couple of days only so I can't really tell yet if it's effective or not (that's why I'm giving it only 4 stars for now). However, L-theanine is supposed to be very effective since it's one of the few natural calming "medicines" that actually has been proven to be effective in various clinical studies. If you drink coffee, you should use this too to keep your cortisol (=stress hormone) levels down, especially if you tend to gain weight on your belly which can be a symptom of elevated cortisol. (Caffeine raises cortisol levels, L-Theanine is a natural antagonist to caffeine.)

Seams to be good.

Posted by 5344527639933523011 on Jul 04, 2012

I received a sample. For more than 10 capsules or is I was taking 10 days. However, I take it with cysteine ​​were not able to compare the two kinds of case, seems to be not so bad. cysteine ​​supplements the 'Source Naturals, L-Cysteine, 3.53 oz (100 g) (SNS-00120) 'the product was purchased. Read my reviews, I hope that cycle. There have my honest assessment. Hope it will be a good reference. Take care.

good

Posted by 4909348284772355669 on Jul 03, 2012

Works well!

Posted by 5622364751045790136 on Jul 02, 2012

Taking it in the evening it makes me sleep deeper than usual and I'm completely "down" waking up the next day. I take it as a stress fighter and to stay calm. Works very well!

Realy works

Posted by Reviewer2085541 on Jun 21, 2012

Will order regular size

Seemed to improve mood, but can't tell if it's placebo effect...

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

My husband and I both tried this. It seemed to make our mood a bit smoother. Maybe helped correct some wrong thinking. The effect wasn't very strong but might be worth taking along with other relaxing supplements like lithium orotate, magnesium, tryptophan.

Keeps me calm

Posted by Reviewer2446115 on Jun 13, 2012

Great for a calm focus without sacrificing healthy neurons.

good

Posted by Reviewer1878633 on Jun 10, 2012

Great product

Posted by naturalmenopause on May 15, 2012

L-theanine is one of my favourite supplements and I use it when I want to focus, to relax or even have a good night's sleep. Doctor's Best 150mg is one that I like and agrees with me, although I take half a capsule if I don't want to be too relaxed (doesn't taste bad).

Special, Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine