Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3189664 on Nov 16, 2011

It's not a jack3d, but give stamina.

Did not notice significant result

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

I took this Cordyceps caps only for 10 days, in the morning during breakfast. As for me, I did not see any significant result for my energy or stamina. But maybe these caps should be taken longer. // Принимала в течение 10 дней, по 1 за завтраком. Заметных результатов по энергичности не заметила. Но, возможно, их нужно просто принимать дольше.

Modified freebie

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 12, 2012

Its a pity that this freebie has modified cellulose as the first other ingredient. I think it is bad. So I decided not to take this freebie again and to choose suntheanine freebie for depression, relax.

Too stimulating

Posted by ALoren on Oct 20, 2012

This is too stimulating for me (I'm sensitive to stimulants, caffeine etc; they make me angry/irritable). But it might be suitable for someone who's not sensitive to stimulants.

Smell and taste like s*it...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. but I guess it does you good :D .. just hold your breath while swalloing! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Notice a bit

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Oct 23, 2011

I noticed a bit of energy increase with this free sample, but not enough to purchase the full bottle. It's nice there are free samples occasionally to try things.

Idk

Posted by Reviewer1520258 on Jun 11, 2012

Took a few but not sure of the effects

No noticeable effects

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

I have been taking this for many months and I honestly cannot tell the difference between taking it or not.

Some Problem with Digestion When Taking These

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I got this product as a free sample in the "freebies" category. I took the product a few times, but noticed some feeling of dizziness and being sick to my stomach both times I tried it. Perhaps there was another reason for this besides the product, but I didn't end up finishing it. The product generally has good reviews, so perhaps I was just having a bad day when I took it and the product is fine for most people.

OK

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 03, 2012

Didn't really see any results from using this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »