Great!

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Nov 13, 2011

I know research hasn't proven it, but I feel a boost when I take cordyceps. Not jittery but my running performance increases, I want to push harder and feel more competitive. I take it pre-race.

Special, Doctor

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price.

Work

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Oct 24, 2011

I did see an improvement in physical strength.

good

Posted by liubimica on Nov 07, 2011

these caps are very good, i feel more energized and i sleep well

Worth trying!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012

I like this Cordyceps as I noticed, that Cordyceps in capsules works better than in tablets, also it is as effective as my favorite Eclectic Institute Cordyceps, that I also shopped at Iherbs. By the way, I love these sample bottles, as they are very convenient for storing other remedies when I need to take some for travelling. Also I use these bottles for opouring in some lotion for travel purposes, for storing spices, little salt for my travel needs too. Never throw it away when it is empty, as you can store also the same DR. Best Cordyceps if you decide to buy a big bottle, so you will have a label on it ready too:)

Ultra Cordyceps Caps

Posted by 5710966550089363507 on Jun 15, 2012

Hi.. we just started to use these as part of the alternative treatment for my husbands cancer. I do not know if they are halping the cancer but they sure are helping with the COPD. Thank you and God Bless.... Ann Lindsay

I like mushrooms

Posted by willowman on Jul 15, 2012

Free corcyceps mushrooms i like

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1510790 on Mar 01, 2012

Helps my hair to grow!

surprisingly good & potent !...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i took it as a trial as i love the taste of the cordyceps mushroom by itself and know that it is high in proteins and medicinal properties as an adaptogen ,i didn't feel that when eating it as food but when taking 2 or 3 of these cordyceps extract caps you can definitely feel a mild elevated mood with more energy and without any "hangover" effect afterwards,very good surprise,be sure to take it with a meal so you don't have a strange taste in you mouth when its starting to effect your body.i will probably buy it in the long run for this positive effect....

As freebie is perfect!

Posted by lonelywe on Aug 29, 2012

Una opción buena para ser una muestra gratis!