it works

Posted by 4956680574854482168 on Oct 10, 2012

simple

Sample package seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1882449 on Oct 11, 2012

I got a sample of ten capsules. They smell and taste awful, but it seems that it reduces brainfog very efficiently and betters my consentration! Things like reading, sitting in lecture and simply communicating and socialising with people feels a lot relaxed and conetrated when taking one of these in the morning. Will definetly buy bigger jar of these in the next order and take these capsules every morning and make more experiments with them!

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 13, 2012

High quality product, good price.

ultra cordyceps

Posted by 4633452001254991773 on Oct 31, 2012

Excellent if your running low on sleep.

good

Posted by Reviewer2951690 on Sep 18, 2012

Gives you good energy, mental alertness, focus, more frequent erections. Works great when you havent slept well, or when you catch a virus. I only use it when I need it, not regularly, better than coffee or antibiotics.

The Best Freebie For Me~

Posted by JJ2007 on Sep 20, 2012

Each time I re-order more product @iHerb.com, I make certain to request this 'Ultra Cordyceps' supplement as my "Freebies" gift. This superior antioxidant helps to keep my post-menopausal memory almost as sharp as it was 20 years ago. I use 'Now Foods Cordyceps' daily, but since they don't offer it in a "freebie" trial size, I have chosen to take the 'Doctor's Best Ultra Cordyceps', instead. I'm very pleased with this Cordyceps offering and will continue to accept it as my free gift each time I re-order more refills with iHerb.com.

positive result

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Dec 25, 2012

as promised - gives more energy

Very good

Posted by 5368362335570046525 on Dec 29, 2012

Very good product

Works good

Posted by Reviewer3227621 on Feb 02, 2013

I gave to my child, who has been ill a lot, so at the beginning of disease it helps to stop the getting worse.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 08, 2012