New To iHerb?

Special, Egyptian Magic, All Purpose Skin Cream, 0.1 fl oz (3 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011

The cream did not like, dense, and scored the pores. the skin was hard to keep

Good thing I've tried the sample before I bought the big jar.

Posted by captainnaomi on Mar 11, 2012

I'm not really sure what the hype was all about..... maybe this little sample didn't give me enough amount to see the result. It was kind of difficult to use on my face because it's very greasy, yet my face still felt dry (I have slightly dry skin). I think my skin did look bit plumped in the morning, but I can't really imagine using it regularly it would get all over my pillow cover and all that.

too greasy

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Oct 24, 2011

It was too oily and greasy for my skin

Nice, but not for acne-prone skin.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Apr 30, 2012

I have combination skin and this was too much; it did cause comodones (clogged pores) and a small breakout. I would recommend it for dry skin types only, but the ingredient list is wonderfully clean.