My girfriend love it

Posted by Reviewer1083857 on Dec 01, 2011

My girlfriend love it

Protective

Posted by Reviewer1118719 on Dec 13, 2011

It leaves a thin, but nourishing layer of cream on the skin which helps protect it from the cold. All natural!

best little sample

Posted by KimberlyCollins on Dec 13, 2011

i really love this cream, i apply it at night and in the morning my skin feels like silk!

wow.

Posted by Reviewer2438396 on Dec 13, 2011

Great is well absorbed and the skin became one mekichka and pleasant .... wonderful cream.

I liked it especially as a night cream

Posted by Reviewer2736886 on Dec 20, 2011

First I did not like the the cream and found it to be very heavy. But I did like the result in the morning. Now I use it even during a day since its absorbs easily into the skin. Will buy it again.

Good for extremely dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1752018 on Dec 20, 2011

During the winter, my skin gets extremely dry and I have tried everything from oils to heavy creams and masks. This product does work for various purposes and is very moisturizing for extremely dry skin. No matter how moisturizing a lotion/cream is, usually my skin is sucked dry within 30 minutes to one hour - when I put Egyptian Magic at night, my skin is moisturized until the next morning. Also makes a very good primer under sunscreen/foundation for dry skin. The downside is the texture - it does remain kind of greasy and sticky on the skin for a while, but I personally don't mind it because this product only used ingredients that are safe to be ingested and it keeps my skin moisturized for hours so I was happy with it.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1688278 on Dec 24, 2011

good!

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3293142 on Feb 01, 2012

I love it!!

like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Feb 08, 2012

i'd buy the big container of it if i could. worked great on my dry, scaly elbows and was nice on the face.

reliable moisturizer for normal to dry skin, esp. in wintertime

Posted by Reviewer1499009 on Jan 08, 2012

The texture is a bit tricky to apply, but once you apply it, you'll find your skin glowing next morning.