♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Skin Cream EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This is meant for "Made for Babies + Kids" but works also perfectly on my Exxtra-sensitive skin. Me likes!! Soothes so well. 99% of creams burn my skin. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Nice and soothing

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 11, 2013

This was given to a guest at our house who brought their baby, and I was told it was really good - smooth, nice to spread, and it did the trick

Good eczema cream

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a wonderful eczema cream for all ages. Using on my sons eczema patch after bath time with great success. Also, compared with prescribed eczema creams I don't have to worry about him applying the cream on his own, or about it thinning his skin or decreasing immunity.It has good ingredients for sensitive skin such as jojoba oil, calendula and oat extract. The probiotics and neem help to soothe itchy eczema patches and keep them at bay. Great sample! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

good cream

Helps my baby's eczema!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

Beats applying steroid creams which thins their skin. This is an all natural solution which contains oats, calendula and jojoba oil. Soothes rash and itchiness. I've grown skeptical after visiting many doctors and tried so many lotions, potions and whatever they prescribed. Great that they give this out as a sample for you to try! Give it a shot! >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Good.

Posted by astukss on Feb 23, 2013

Spotting him with atopic dermatitis in the affected arm. Softens the skin and did not have any side effects as are often from other creams.

Para niños y mayores

Posted by 4819742688415889294 on Feb 23, 2013

Es genial para las irritaciones que hacen los pañales, compresas, etc. En casa lo hemos probado todos y es muy recomendable para los pequeños de la casa

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2241069 on Feb 19, 2013

Good product.

good

Posted by Reviewer2205021 on Feb 13, 2013

good

Good

Posted by 5038906345677734328 on Feb 04, 2013

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »