10% Off Orders Over $40!

Special, Heel BHI, Traumeel, Homeopathic Ointment, 0.14 oz (4 g) (Discontinued Item)

good product

Posted by 5652464305231052323 on May 22, 2012

I keep ordering the 0.14 oz sizes as freebies with my purchases to save up for my next backpacking trip. Also purchased the large size. I much prefer this cream to the gel formula as the skin readily absorbs it. Not greasy. I just use for general muscle soreness, so without any chronic condition it is hard to gauge how well it works, but I'm glad to have on hand and figure it's probably doing some good. This product came highly recommended by doctors and nurses who cared for a paralyzed family member with chronic pain from wheelchair related stress. I'm VERY sensitive to products/ perfumes and have no negative reactions to this product.

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

good

One of the best topicals I have ever used to ease aches and pain

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 14, 2012

Traumeel ointment has been a staple in my medicine cabinet for the past few years. I had used plain arnica gels for decades for muscle pain and bruising. One day a co-worker introduced me to Traumeel, which she said she had used with best effectiveness when taking the homeopathic tablets internally as well as using the cream externally. Arnica is one of the ingredients of Traumeel, so I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad that I did, as it has helped me through any number of painful episodes with muscle spasms, neck and shoulder pain, pulled ligaments, etc. Traumeel also comes in a gel if you prefer that form. I love this ointment for its amazing effectiveness. It is fragrance free and there is no clothing staining or irritation for my ultra-sensitive skin. I added this sample to a care package for a friend whose husband plays hockey. He keeps arnica gel, etc. on hand in his own medicine cabinet for hockey injuries and muscle aches, and I wanted to make sure he knew about Traumeel as another great topical treatment for pain. Highly, highly recommended!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

For pregnant and lactating. A very necessary thing, is in full, once the probe does not hurt!

It seems that it does work!

Posted by Meduvar on Aug 01, 2012

I put on a burn: significant relief of pain. But does not seem hastening wound healing. As always with iHERB, package arrived very quickly.