good

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

good

One of the best topicals I have ever used to ease aches and pain

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 14, 2012

Traumeel ointment has been a staple in my medicine cabinet for the past few years. I had used plain arnica gels for decades for muscle pain and bruising. One day a co-worker introduced me to Traumeel, which she said she had used with best effectiveness when taking the homeopathic tablets internally as well as using the cream externally. Arnica is one of the ingredients of Traumeel, so I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad that I did, as it has helped me through any number of painful episodes with muscle spasms, neck and shoulder pain, pulled ligaments, etc. Traumeel also comes in a gel if you prefer that form. I love this ointment for its amazing effectiveness. It is fragrance free and there is no clothing staining or irritation for my ultra-sensitive skin. I added this sample to a care package for a friend whose husband plays hockey. He keeps arnica gel, etc. on hand in his own medicine cabinet for hockey injuries and muscle aches, and I wanted to make sure he knew about Traumeel as another great topical treatment for pain. Highly, highly recommended!

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

For pregnant and lactating. A very necessary thing, is in full, once the probe does not hurt!

No smell, no burn - and it WORKS!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Apr 22, 2010

This is my go-to ointment for muscle pain. It doesn't sting or burn, has no odor, and works right away! I can't explain the homeopathy, but the results speak for themselves. Get a sample, you'll soon buy the tube!

This stuff is the best for bringing owies out.

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on May 20, 2010

Want to bring a bruise out quickly. This is your ointment. Want it to stop hurting faster, this is what you want to use. Amazing for our lacrosse playing son.

Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Sep 06, 2010

I'm so grateful to iherb for this sample. A wonderful cream that worked wonders for my arthritic feet. I have now bought the full size tube. The cream also really helped my damaged cruciate ligament.

Very good

Posted by anomisyu on Jun 15, 2012

Used this ointment a few times on a sore wrist & it really helped relieve the pain!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3287829 on May 24, 2012

good and fast work, will order more packages

I think it worked for my lower back/hips.

Posted by Reviewer2181014 on May 26, 2012

I had a minor wipe out on my bicycle the other day, and it led to a sore/weak lower back/pelvis. I tried some of this traumeel before bed, and the pain and weakness was gone the next morning. I can't be sure, but I think it worked.

Great Product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2890007 on Apr 29, 2010

This product worked very well on my sore / stiff muscles, I recommend this product, I try to keep some on hand.