Special, Heel BHI, Traumeel, Homeopathic Ointment, 0.14 oz (4 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

good

One of the best topicals I have ever used to ease aches and pain

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 14, 2012

Traumeel ointment has been a staple in my medicine cabinet for the past few years. I had used plain arnica gels for decades for muscle pain and bruising. One day a co-worker introduced me to Traumeel, which she said she had used with best effectiveness when taking the homeopathic tablets internally as well as using the cream externally. Arnica is one of the ingredients of Traumeel, so I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad that I did, as it has helped me through any number of painful episodes with muscle spasms, neck and shoulder pain, pulled ligaments, etc. Traumeel also comes in a gel if you prefer that form. I love this ointment for its amazing effectiveness. It is fragrance free and there is no clothing staining or irritation for my ultra-sensitive skin. I added this sample to a care package for a friend whose husband plays hockey. He keeps arnica gel, etc. on hand in his own medicine cabinet for hockey injuries and muscle aches, and I wanted to make sure he knew about Traumeel as another great topical treatment for pain. Highly, highly recommended!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

For pregnant and lactating. A very necessary thing, is in full, once the probe does not hurt!

No smell, no burn - and it WORKS!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Apr 22, 2010

This is my go-to ointment for muscle pain. It doesn't sting or burn, has no odor, and works right away! I can't explain the homeopathy, but the results speak for themselves. Get a sample, you'll soon buy the tube!

This stuff is the best for bringing owies out.

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on May 20, 2010

Want to bring a bruise out quickly. This is your ointment. Want it to stop hurting faster, this is what you want to use. Amazing for our lacrosse playing son.