Great product !

Posted by Ruby64 on Apr 07, 2015

love it !

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Oinment EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Traumeel has been so helpful for me in stopping tendonitis in my arm---used 2-3 times daily seems to be healing it and added strength to that arm. I just used it on my knee one day when I strained it--within 10 minutes I could go up stairs without pain! My mother-in-law uses it to relieve pain in her arthritic knees. She swears by it. The cream is so velvety, no strong odor, no heat, disappears into the skin and goes to work. I recommend it to everyone. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

good results

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

good

Special, Heel BHI, Traumeel.Treats traumas.

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

Treats traumas and cleans hematomas. Quickly helps. My daughter and I go in for sports. And periodically we are traumatized bruises and. Healing of traumas occurs to this ointment very quickly. To all I recommend.

Nice sample

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a great freebie! We have been using traumeel in my family for years, so much so that my children ask to put it on when they fall down and get a bump or bruise. Do not ever put on an open wound as it will sting. You can put on bruises or bumps to speed healing and reduce swelling. Also, can be put on sprains to help reduce painful swelling and promote healing. The kids feel as though it works and it doesn't hurt them. I like that it is all natural! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

Пробник мази Траумель

Posted by Linea-Organica on Apr 23, 2013

SUPER! The best pain-relief! It really works as well as Traumeel gel. Must -have.Ordered bigger size too.Use code Отличная и нужная в каждом доме вещь! Маст-хэв. После пробника заказала больший объём. Крем работает и снимает боль (ушибы, колени и т.д.).

traumeel

Posted by 5735530019630868121 on Apr 15, 2013

it is really great at soothing sore muscles.

Great product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Works well to get rid of bruises quickly. Apply immediately for best results.

Mild pain relief