Traumeel Homeopathic Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1296377 on Sep 11, 2012

Great product. I was surprised at how well this works. The product has a repeat customer now!

it works

Posted by kotsemen on Sep 06, 2012

Eliminating pain.

good

Posted by 4705931641024034311 on Sep 06, 2012

Good

Fantastic Natural Product for Aches and Pains

Posted by 4720168188314251874 on Sep 04, 2012

I use Traumeel for all the aches and pains in the joints or neck. It does the job and it is natural.

a good cream

Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012

the only drawback of the probe - excessive weight) homeopathic cream, using a pain in the knees and sprains, reduces swelling quickly. without explicit smell, not a liquid, well-absorbed. I advise to buy a large amount of that was always at hand

works well for pain

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Jul 15, 2012

I am impressed with Traumeel's ability to curb minor joint and muscle pain. The cream is not greasy and rubs into my skin nicely.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2542191 on Jul 16, 2012

Love all Heel products - they work.

Effective product

Posted by lingshui on Jul 20, 2012

I like this sample. It is effective on my waist injuries.

lowers pain significantly

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Jul 21, 2012

Both my son and myelf felt this product did a great job numbing our neck, shoulder and upper back, pain. From a 7 to a 4 fo him. I felt my 8 go to 1. Didn't notice any pain for hours! I am so glad I can help my son. He has suffered so much pain in his 9 years. Maybe this can make his life more normal.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Oinment EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Traumeel has been so helpful for me in stopping tendonitis in my arm---used 2-3 times daily seems to be healing it and added strength to that arm. I just used it on my knee one day when I strained it--within 10 minutes I could go up stairs without pain! My mother-in-law uses it to relieve pain in her arthritic knees. She swears by it. The cream is so velvety, no strong odor, no heat, disappears into the skin and goes to work. I recommend it to everyone. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).