Makes skin smoother & softer.

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I used 15-16 samples of this. Although this product does not moisturize, at least in this eastern(europe) climate, I definitely notice that it makes my skin smoother and softer. I like the idea that it is pure hyaluronic acid. The results are even more marked on my neck. I absolutely have to put a moisturizer on top of it, but the humidity here is generally around 50%.

I use this in place of Mychelle Supreme Polypeptide cream since they added Polysorbate 60 to the new formula

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 22, 2012

This is an excellent product which plumps my face instantly. The trick is in the card that comes with the sample: use on wet face! I generously mist my face with the rose water sold by iHerb and squeeze a tiny dot on the back of my hand. I apply to my under eyes first and it does plump out lines, albeit temporarily. Then I mist the rest of my face again and use the rest of the HA dot all over. Sometimes I re-mist as HA holds many times its weight in water and it is the water that the HA carries deep into the skin which causes the moisturizing and plumping effects. My skin feels very soft after applying and never tacky once the water has been absorbed which takes seconds. (Beware of HA products that contain glycerin: that's the reason for the tackiness!) I'm not sure if the effects are cumulative and will reduce wrinkles in the long run but at least this has no toxic ingredients unlike the new downgraded Mychelle line. (Just read the new labels! The toxic ingredients are the reason Mychelle's upgraded products no longer work!) Plus this has ONLY hyaluronic acid and no toxic preservatives nor needless ingredients to water down the HA. Please do not apply directly to face as HA is highly drying and could cause more wrinkles, particularly on the delicate eye area! Consider getting some rose water or put some spring water in a spritz bottle. This is imperative to reap the benefits of HA, as per Episilk's instructions. Unlike the other reviewer, I get about 20 uses out of 1 packet and got a whole bunch.

Great product

Posted by popopo on Apr 21, 2012

Hydrates well, absorbs well, skin feels great. Overall - I would recommend this one:)

good

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

not bad for my skin, may be I will buy full version.

Not bad

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Nice result, but just after applying my skin got a bit irritated. Then irritation gone. // Результат хороший, но сразу после нанесения было раздражение, которое вскоре прошло.

Alina

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

I have used 4 of these and saw no effect at all.

Perfect serum

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

Perfect serum, it is important to use a cream to damp face. Good moisture and helps fight the signs of aging.

A nice little sample!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 01, 2012

It's small but you only have to use a little bit, so you can stretch it out over several days - 4-6 uses or so (though I haven't counted). It is a nice face serum, not irritating, not overly sticky. based on the sample, I'd buy it. Can't comment on effects over long-term use though.

LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer2935589 on Apr 08, 2012

This serum is very economic to use. I am using it for eye's area only bit it works excellent. My skin is much better then before.

good moisture

Posted by Tatyana007 on Apr 09, 2012

is quickly absorbed, no color and smell