All you need to know.

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on Nov 09, 2008

Covers most of the popular remedys for ED. Lists dosage from the authors own experience with cautions where appropiate. I have used his guidelines for one herb with pretty good results. Read this before you just start with supplements or herbs.

Good Book

Posted by Reviewer2764498 on Oct 08, 2009

Great for a freebee. I can tell you the DHEA recommendatons work though I probably use a bit more (I"m older too).

Very interesting book

Posted by Reviewer1502612 on Feb 26, 2010

I learnt quite a few things in that book. I wish it would be female oriented as well because as a woman I feel some of the products are more suitable for men than women. Otherwise it is a very useful book to read.

sex

Posted by Reviewer1694543 on Mar 23, 2010

Am always interested in learning about natural products, not just for sex issues, but most of them also help with health in general.

Many thanks for the information

Posted by Reviewer2637267 on Jul 01, 2010

the presentation of the matters under discussion are very effective in finding solutions regarding the subject matter. I was not at all ill at ease with my gender and having to seek assistance after a pudendal nerve trauma. the products are very helpful after reading this booklet to aid in recovery. Incidentally that is progressing nicely thanks to the information in this marvelous little book.

Thorough

Posted by Reviewer2464916 on Jul 18, 2010

He did his homework..Lots of descriptions

Interesting research

Posted by Reviewer1010357 on Jun 09, 2010

I'm thiking of trying some of these products for sex and for mind.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3109302 on Feb 24, 2010

Great product

good book

Posted by Reviewer2917413 on Aug 10, 2010

I bought this but I have not enough read one page yet. My husband has had it since we received it. I think he likes the information the author gives. We are trying some of the herbs recommended in the book.

Good Book

Posted by Reviewer3050581 on Aug 29, 2010

I really enjoyed this book.