beating the odds

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 30, 2013

another iherb freebie, get yours with your next order.

Light informative read about NOW

Posted by Reviewer2275254 on Jun 02, 2010

This little book is a simple read and just reminds you that ordinary people who keep at anything eventually succeed. I use many of their products and just wanted to know a little more about NOW

Show me the Clinical Trials.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 11, 2015

Good reading if you need to kill time, but not very much info about proven benefits of the products.

A good read

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016

I purchased this book a couple of years ago, but set it to the side like most things. Recently, I was cleaning off my shelving unit and decided to give this book a go. It was a great read! I thought it was going to be about the Now brand products, but it's more of the story behind the company. The book details the struggle that the family faced as they began this company and goes through the trials and tribulations of becoming a successful business. There are some funny moments in here and I loved hearing about the family. It provided a good insight into the Now brand and the work and heart and dedication behind it. I really enjoyed the book. A quick easy read at about 100 pages or so. If my review helped you, please click yes below. Take a look at my page to see more than 150 honest reviews on products I purchased here on iherb!

Definitely must read...IF you want to know more about NOW products

Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Nov 05, 2014

For 50 cents...plenty of info about NOW products...so worth buying for the info on the products...

ok

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 11, 2009

Gives the history of now foods,Interesting read but not great!

Now Foods book

Posted by Reviewer1919428 on Jan 13, 2010

History of Now Foods from the perspective of family member. Lots of info on the family history and development of company.

Boring

Posted by odereviews on May 31, 2013

Heavy book that is pretty boring to read. I like the early stories, but this is pretty much just a big Now Foods ad. At least it was free anything, and great bathroom, coffee table reading material.

now foods by dan richard

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jun 05, 2010

Not very interesting

Waste of a carbon footprint.

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on May 14, 2010

Lame. It's a giant advertisement. I judged this book by the cover and that's why it's now in the donation pile.