I love it very very very much.

Posted by ILoveHealthy on Jul 22, 2012

It made me feel refreshed, not exhausted. This supplement have very high protein from the pea and easily absorbed and digested. And also have sugar free , less carbohydrate. It is suitable for people who lack protein cause protein content of the food will absorb less Or eating too little protein per day or vegan.

Tasty vegan protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1006417 on Apr 13, 2012

As a vegan, I appreciated the free sample of this tasty, easy to mix protein powder. Although I've been using another brand for years, I would switch to this one next time I order. Very tasty blended into a post-workout smoothie. Good stuff!

it tasty really good

Posted by suarose on Apr 29, 2012

i buy this protein powder after i ate it just one time :) really tasty good

yummy and filling

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on May 15, 2012

This was very tasty and filling! I mixed mine in a blender with a banana, water, ice, and a small yogurt drink.

Good!

Posted by 4877762710085904698 on May 24, 2012

This was pretty good! I received a free sample, but I would purchase it!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2636858 on Jun 12, 2012

good chocolate flavor, creamy non-gritty texture, very satisfying

good

Posted by Reviewer2547079 on Jun 12, 2012

This was my first time trying it. I like the amount of protein I can get in just one shake. I just love the free samples too!!

GOOD! BOM!

Posted by 5608358375635067725 on Aug 13, 2012

BAD FLAVOR AND VERY PROTEIN! Sabor RUIM e MUITA proteina!

Yummiest protein powder ever!

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Jun 27, 2012

I got this as a sample and oh my was it yummy - smooth and chocolatey. Best tasting protein powder I've ever had. I like that it uses pea protein rather than something more allergenic such as soy or dairy. I'm going to buy some as soon as I finish up my chalky tasting powder from another brand.

Wonderful taste

Posted by eldeen on Jul 01, 2012

This protein powder has a milk chocolate-like flavor (but no milk!) and is excellent in smoothies with blueberries or wild berries. It makes the smoothies thicker and keeps you full longer. This protein powder is also good mixed with plain soy yogurt and muesli.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »