It helps to stay focused and energetic

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

My husband takes them daily while on his postgraduate examination session. It helps to stay focused, energetic, concentrated. But not convenient that it's not one, but three tablets to take. // Муж принимает женьшень во время сдачи экзаменов, препарат помогает оставаться собранным и энергичным, но не очень удобно принимать 3 капсулы, лучше бы по одной.

Smell suppliment

Posted by Reviewer1841225 on Dec 18, 2009

This suppliment is quite smelly and has a terrible taste. I finished the trial thinking it is good for me. I didn't really any noticiable difference.

Very Pure

Posted by Reviewer3275145 on Nov 25, 2009

As a chinese girl, i have an extense backgroud involving ginseng:) hated it as a kid but i now truly appreciate the cleansing effect it has highly recommended

best in the morning

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Nice sample. Take in the morning for best results.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jul 26, 2012

very good (apart from the fillers) for lifting energy, good for CFS.

good

Posted by Reviewer2142054 on Sep 05, 2011

i took one tablet daily,and feel full of energy...lol...

Energy Boost!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 16, 2009

I haven't used this product very much yet. But when I have, I definitely felt a boost of energy.

With bad ingredient: modified cellulose gum

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 22, 2013

There is modified cellulose gum in it, why producer is not making it better? Will not choose it as a freebie once again.

I didn't feel any benefits

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 17, 2012

So I'm not sure if this product works for me but I appreciate the sample, thanks iHerb for letting us try new stuff like this.

Based on the freebies...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 13, 2010

...and despite only having taken one of these every morning for 3 days (too short to tell), I have to rate them highly. I found myself with much more enery but without any sweaty, frantic hyperactivity. Surprisingly good.