Too big tablets, but everything good

Posted by Reviewer2649208 on Jun 11, 2011

Too big tablets, but everything else good.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2654245 on May 31, 2011

Ok, but makes me wonder why it is discontinued.

good

Posted by Reviewer2899200 on May 18, 2011

good

Good

Posted by sportpit on May 27, 2011

I and my wife felt calmness and assertiveness while using this product. The nerves became stable and nothing really mattered much :)

Calm Energy

Posted by SunDownSeede on May 11, 2011

Healthwise, I am a stubborn one to have any energy supplement to work. This works so well for me as it is a calm energy that lasts quite a long time. It is my fave to use when time for closing of day chores. Ingredients are a fantastic blend. Don't hesitate to order from IHERBS they are the most efficient and have best customer service!

Stress free.

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on May 13, 2011

Quite good as a free sample, but I probably wouldn't buy, as it is a tablet containing soy, stearic acid and other excipients, that I don't really want. It also contains licorice which I read should not be taken if one has glaucoma.( which I do )

Good if you use it constantly.

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 19, 2012

Ok, it's a great thing if you use it on daily basis. I feel calmer with it. But if someone made you nervous, and you take this tablet after it - probably it won't be able to help :) // Хорошее средство, но принимать надо постоянно. Если же использовать, уже после того, как распсихуешься, вряд ли поможет :)

Very Helpful

Posted by autumn on Jul 27, 2012

To Relieve Stress & Restore Calmness, I Take One - Preferrably Before Going To Bed.

works

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 08, 2011

This works for me, a very good product. (The large size is out of stock so have had to order an alternative)

помогают уснуть

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jun 23, 2012

пью перед сном, засыпаю легче. Таблетки состоят из перемолотых прессованных травок, которые легко крошатся во рту(это минус). drink before bed, falling asleep easier. The tablets are composed of compacted crushed herbs that are easy to crumble in the mouth (a minus).