Meh

Posted by odalol on Apr 10, 2014

It's just a flavored powder, it tasted ok.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Greens EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this product himself, because all these FIFTEEN (15) ingredients have proven Medical Benefits. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Special, Rainbow Light, Immuno-Build Greens, Refreshing Watermelon Flavor, .18 oz (5.3 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 29, 2013

I love greens so much but this is not so good. I am concerned about "other ingredients". If it goes with stevia, so why they also added so much of various flavors? For what? And that naming: watermelon, raspberry... and in the end - natural flavor without name??? It is weird. We can understand that other flavors are not natural ones. Taste is also weird. I would not say any word about taste, because it is greens not candies, but the taste to me was like... chemic. I can feel chemic very well because we have it everywhere around us in the food. So, thumbs down for you Rainbow Light :(

good

Posted by miracle on Aug 18, 2013

good

Didn't like it!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This greens formula is just ok. The flavor is way too strong for my liking, and doesn't mix well in a protein shake. Instead try Madre Labs Midori GreensIf you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

I like this...

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I use a greens formula every afternoon on an empty stomach, and I'll tell anyone who will listen about the greats benefits I've derived--more energy, sharper mentally, clearer skin etc. I like to try new things, so I gave this a shot. It is a bit too sweet, but the taste and smell are not unpleasant. I consider this to be a very good greens/superfood formula. Give it a try! Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Greens powder

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Apr 23, 2013

Although many have complained about the taste, I actually liked it. Great ingredients with all the grasses and mushrooms! Too bad that the product is so expensive.

Try this product while you can.

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Apr 13, 2013

Impressive blend of organic vegetables, fruits,wheat grass , spirulina and medicinal mushrooms. Too sweet but goes better with more water - 1 sip of greens then 1 sip of water- and think how good it is for you :)

Tastes great! :)

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 12, 2013

I liked it.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Mar 24, 2013

Good tasting, nice energy boost. Too expensive to purchase a full sized version though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »