Special, Spice Island, Ayurvedic Shampoo, Neem, 0.41 fl oz (12 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Bad for my hair

Posted by NataliyaKvitka From Ukraine on Aug 19, 2012

I bought full bottle - pity I didn't order sample first. This shampoo made my hair very dry, unpleasant by touch and hard to comb. Maybe because it came almost outdated. // Купила сразу большую бутылку - лучше бы заказала пробник. Волосы после использования шампнуня сухие, плохо расчесываются, на ощупь как мочалка. Может, потому, что срок годности был почти превышен.

tried sample

Posted by Reviewer3290903 From Arizona on Jul 08, 2011

I tried the sample. Had a nice smell/aroma to it, but left my long hair (past my shoulders) feeling heavy. Would not buy again - sorry.

Concerned about its artificial components

Posted by antonkunin From Russian Federation on Jul 11, 2012

I am actually concerned by the fact that this shampoo contains paraben: if you read the contents printed on the back of the package, you'll see that not one, but even several types of paraben were used in its manufacturing. Other than that, this shampoo is very pleasant and smells good.

Well, nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1905589 From France on Dec 05, 2012

I was not expecting a lot from this product. So I can't say that I'm disapointed. It does clean the hair and leave it a bit stripped. It also contain sulphate so I can't give it more than 2 stars.