it works, but influences blood pressure

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Mar 02, 2013

It really helps me when there are extremely busy days at work. I get more concentrated, energetic. If you had a sleepless night, it might also be very helpful. But I noticed that my blood pressure gets higher. Sometimes it might cause a slight headache. When taking these pills, avoid coffee. When I drank a couple of cups and took just one pill, my heart was beating as if I had run a mile.

Good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 16, 2013

good

Very excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 23, 2013

Able to concentrate during the day, feel energetic.

Special, Adapt 232 Herbal Adaptogen

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

This is yet another one of IHerb's many freebies. So try this product for yourself at no cost to you. May help in giving you more energy and mental clarity. IHerb has many wonderful products. Please check out the daily and weekly specials. Most items ship out within 24 hours. If you found this review helpful please click the yes button. Have a great day!

extremely strong!

Posted by Reviewer3261659 on May 14, 2013

Today I've taken only one pill after lunch time as was a bit tired and sleepy and now it is five in the morning, i still cannot fall asleep. Take only in the morning if wanna sleep well at night.

POWERFUL FORMULA ! definitely worth the try as a sample...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

as an adaptogen it gives a mild energy boost for a few hours. usually i need X2 or X3 the recommended dosage to feel the effect of herbs but this is doing the job as an adaptogen in the recommended 2 caps.as far as i know Rhodiola & Schisandra doesn't work on my body as an adaptogen so i guess its the third one,the Siberian Ginseng that supply the potent adaptogen results.i am considering buying the full package although its a bit expenssive comparing to the amount of caps and the competitive prices of other brands. feel free to rate and read my other products reviews and....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Magic Energy

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

I ordered Adapt 232 as a "freebie" add-on to my last 2 orders from iHerb. I finally tried it out and was amazed at my energy level. I didn't feel hopped up, I just felt like getting things done and did so! My partner was equally impressed. It's adaptogenic which means it helps the body adapt to stressors bringing it back into balance. This product will definitely be included in my next order!

Energy! Feel like I can get up and do something!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I like how these help me feel more energized and make my head more clear! I have chronic fatigue because of inflammation in the body tissues and my brain due to toxic mold exposure and these really do help. I usually take 2 in the morning and they help me 'want' to get up and do things and make my thinking clearer. I'll be buying these! Wish I could get more samples of these for free!

Very powerfull

Posted by Kusanagi1 on May 19, 2013

I try this and I really felt a difference.......More energy and felt more easy to concentrate at work. I will buy the full size when I finish my others vitamins that I bought on Iherbs

Good energy

Posted by Reviewer1272906 on Jun 25, 2013

I received this as a sample. This appears to give me energy and keep me alert with out any jitters. I'm going to order this.