Love it!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

우웩~!

Posted by 4681815678887037568 on Jul 27, 2013

캡슐안에 파우더가 들어 있엇구요, 설명대로 물에 타서 마셔볼려고 했으나 냄새만 맛고 구역질... 아는 동생에게 협박으로 한모금 하시게 하고 버렸습니다. 솔찍히 이건머지 .... ... ㅡ,,ㅡ

Convenient!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I like the convenience of these wheatgrass capsules! They are great for vacation or people on the go who aren't able to juice wheatgrass. Since the trial size only has 2 capsules I didn't notice a difference, but they certainly are convenient. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Okay

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

2 caps are not enough to tell whether or not it makes a difference in your body, but it has all the right stuff for you.

A recent convert

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've used a greens formula, which contains wheat grass, daily for years. I decided to up the ante a few weeks ago by adding a second daily serving of greens--this time solely as wheat grass. I believe this has been a very positive change. Wheat grass offers many benefits. While my coworkers have been sick this winter, I've been raring to go! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good

Posted by juniper on May 15, 2013

Not bad.

Capsules were spilled out

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 19, 2013

I love green things so much and value them preciously but this freebie came to me with broken and spilled capsules. Yeah, I know, I make the drink in a shaker out of them but the problem is that some powder left between my fingers, some sticked to the capsules. In other words - not the best freebie I have tried and the taste is not good either.

High quality product

Posted by NoNameWorks on Feb 13, 2013

After researching different types of wheat grass, I came to realize this is a good product.

Not sure how to rate it -- it was just a sample

Posted by Reviewer1585335 on Feb 08, 2013

I need to test it in my juice. I only swallowed the tablet.

good idea