Capsules were spilled out

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 19, 2013

I love green things so much and value them preciously but this freebie came to me with broken and spilled capsules. Yeah, I know, I make the drink in a shaker out of them but the problem is that some powder left between my fingers, some sticked to the capsules. In other words - not the best freebie I have tried and the taste is not good either.

Healthy Wheath Grass Juice

Posted by odereviews on Nov 16, 2012

Healthy drink when mixed into water. You might want to add some Muscovado sugar or other healthy sweetener to go with this (if you plan to open the capsules and mix with water). If you don’t like the grassy taste, you can always swallow these. One of the better free samples iHerb has to offer.

A recent convert

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've used a greens formula, which contains wheat grass, daily for years. I decided to up the ante a few weeks ago by adding a second daily serving of greens--this time solely as wheat grass. I believe this has been a very positive change. Wheat grass offers many benefits. While my coworkers have been sick this winter, I've been raring to go! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Convenient!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I like the convenience of these wheatgrass capsules! They are great for vacation or people on the go who aren't able to juice wheatgrass. Since the trial size only has 2 capsules I didn't notice a difference, but they certainly are convenient. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

High quality product

Posted by NoNameWorks on Feb 13, 2013

After researching different types of wheat grass, I came to realize this is a good product.

sweet wheat grass

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Dec 12, 2012

a nice one

Love it!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

great ingrdients

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Dec 30, 2012

can't go wrong with a free sample

Okay

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

2 caps are not enough to tell whether or not it makes a difference in your body, but it has all the right stuff for you.

Good

Posted by juniper on May 15, 2013

Not bad.