nice design

Posted by Reviewer2530782 on May 24, 2010

I have not used this pill organizer yet but like the design of it compared to other ones I have seen. It's compact and seems to be functional.

good idea

Posted by Reviewer1262931 on Dec 30, 2009

just wish there was a way to take the whole cover (clear) off when filling it cause you have to fill each one individually which is kinda a pain when putting several different vitamins in each day

Liked it

Posted by Vancouver on May 30, 2010

It is a little hard to use, but the idea is original (at least from my experience).

You may need more than one

Posted by Reviewer1964258 on Aug 20, 2010

If you take multiple doses of supplements per day, then you may need to use multiple compartments. The plastic sliding wheel is a little stiff at first, but it'll loosen up with use.

Excellent container for a weeks worth of vitamins

Posted by anna-on-iHerb on Oct 04, 2012

Pill Organizer is a convenient product. //////// Удобная вещь, помогает не забыть принять вовремя таблетку.

larger than I anticipated

Posted by BestProducts on Aug 02, 2012

Still, it's really convenient and it holds my standard daily portion of medicines :)

Special, iHerb.Com Weekly Pill Organizer - Soooo cute and handy, very nice giveaway!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I find this weekly pill organizer so cute and handy. I've bought 4 so far, and all 2 have been given away, the other 2 "taken" away by friends who wanted them! A nice, and cheap gift idea! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Smagi dėžutė

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 29, 2012

Smagi dėžutė, galima ir šiaip kokias smulkmes susidėti, bet tikriausiai reikia naudoti pagal paskirtį, - vaistams, vitaminams ir pan. Tam ir bus naudojama, skyrelyje laisvai telpa 3 normalios ar kokios 5 mažesnės tabletės. Tiesa, tik dėl kokybės, tai truputi plastmasė tokia neperlabiausiai kokybiška :)

Works

Posted by Reviewer1720224 on Aug 03, 2012

Though it would be a bit smaller - the outer circle somehow bothers the access to the pills and seems redundant, otherwise - great to organize every day vitamins.

Useful, but doesn't contain a lot of supplements

Posted by sylviecha on Aug 10, 2012

Sturdy plastic, works very well. These pill organizers can't hold more than 2-3 supplememts a day (I am curently taking a dozen of capsules daily). I ordered 2, and I'm happy I did because it lets me bring more of my supplements when I travel for a few days .