Special, iHerb.Com Weekly Pill Organizer - Soooo cute and handy, very nice giveaway!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I find this weekly pill organizer so cute and handy. I've bought 4 so far, and all 2 have been given away, the other 2 "taken" away by friends who wanted them! A nice, and cheap gift idea! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Pill organizer

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012

A bit big to carry around.

Ok

Posted by Revron on May 24, 2010

Too big to fit into my tiny bag, but too small to have my big pill in it. And, the clasp/hook - the closing mechanism broke after a week. Cheap plastic. Would've preferred a more solid clear one.

Handy

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Jan 05, 2010

This is not as small as I expected. It would not fit in a regular pocket. It was however a freeby and I use it for my weekly vitamins.

Not bad for free

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on Jan 05, 2010

Holds about four or five pills. Rotating clear cover inside can be difficult to manipulate, but it does keep my morning items at hand.

Nice unit, but too small if you take more than 4 or 5 supplements a day

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Jan 06, 2010

Nice unit, but too small if you take more than 4 or 5 supplements a day

Not so useful

Posted by Queenbee on Dec 31, 2009

clumsy - not a good design.

A little bulky

Posted by Reviewer1736592 on Feb 18, 2010

not well made, too big

Not too handy

Posted by Reviewer3135277 on Jan 27, 2010

Each section (day of the week) has to be filled one at a time as the inner cover can't be removed to fill the sections all at once. And there isn't enough room to hold all the supplements that I take every day.

Cheap Plastic

Posted by 4847106565725809982 on Sep 10, 2012

I love IHERB and do all my shopping here. But this item is a cheap Chinese piece of plastic. I wouldn't want my pills inside that (and anyway the pills won't fit). I would think IHERB would want to carry their name on something with quality