Smagi dėžutė

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 29, 2012

Smagi dėžutė, galima ir šiaip kokias smulkmes susidėti, bet tikriausiai reikia naudoti pagal paskirtį, - vaistams, vitaminams ir pan. Tam ir bus naudojama, skyrelyje laisvai telpa 3 normalios ar kokios 5 mažesnės tabletės. Tiesa, tik dėl kokybės, tai truputi plastmasė tokia neperlabiausiai kokybiška :)

********pass this up********

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

I wouldn't buy this product. It doesn't hold many pills. It has Iherb.com printed across it. I got this as a free sample so I can't complain. I just would not have bought it. It's bulky and large for the small amount of pills it holds.

Very nice!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

It's so nice to have organizer, you don't need big bottles with yourself all the sime. A big case!

Great!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 14, 2010

I can't remember how much DHEA pills I've taken so I put all 4 in the am here to remind me when it's empty I'm done for the day. It works for me but I haven't taken it out.

Excellent time and service.

Posted by discount on Jan 08, 2010

works well

Crappy pill organizer

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 24, 2012

Better quality and more compact pill organizer would be nice..

Not worth it.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

Got this for free, and it is most likely going to the bin. The slots are difficult to deal with as you have to open them individually when you refill them, they are fairly small, and quite bulky. Might be useful for travel as the edges are rounded, but I suspect there is far better alternatives out there.

Very handy

Posted by Cataddicted on Jun 30, 2012

A very nice and practical product. Lockers could be a bit bigger though. I keep two organizers with me: one for morning vitamins and another for evening vitamins.

Posted by Reviewer2928094 on Nov 19, 2010

good

Posted by Reviewer2894250 on Dec 12, 2010

very helpful to me