Spectrum Essentials, Fish Oil, Omega-3, 1000 mg, 100 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love This Fish Oil

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

If you are concerned about the quality of your fish oil, this is a good choice. A Norwegian product, the fish are caught from clean waters. Wild fish, not farmed fish. This fish oil is quality tested and purified by third parties. From the reviews I've read, it's a well regarded product and comes from small wild fish. The EPA/DHA count is reasonably high in this product though you might want to take 2 or more a day instead of one.

Solid Fish Oil, from Small Bodied Fish, Sustainable

Posted by wholefoods From Korea, Republic of on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product because I was looking for a cheap fish oil supplement that was of reasonably high quality and wouldn't leave me with any "fish burps". I found this product to be of high quality overall. I like the fact that the fish oil comes from small bodied fish which are more sustainably caught that larger fish. I would recommend this product for people looking for a reasonably priced fish oil without any fish oil side effects.

Spectrum Fish Oil

Posted by ivyengland From Ohio on Sep 22, 2012

I really like this fish oil. It does not give me fish burps and I feel good with it. I tried Natural Factors and it made me very sick to my stomach, but on this brand I feel good.

Very good product!

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on Nov 08, 2013

You feel more energy and I feel my recover time after weightlifting is quicker with less muscle soreness. Helps to lower blood pressure and it's easy to consume with no fish burp after taste. Good value!

The best.