best breakfast company!

Posted by HarperT on Aug 03, 2015

I put this with my cereal! so good !

tasty

Posted by 4767211695512409476 on Jun 09, 2015

It's so tasty, I don't know if I am eating it for health or for taste!! I will buy some more as presents for my friends.

Best tasting flaxseed that I've tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1550125 on Feb 14, 2010

The mixed berries add just the right amount of fruit flavor to this product. I put this on my plain or maple flavored oatmeal with vanilla yogurt every weekday morning. It's the yummiest combo I've tried. Give it a try. I'm going to buy more the next time.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1176717 on Mar 25, 2010

We've used it on salads, in yogurt, oatmeal. You really can't even taste it. Probably don't need to pay extra for the berries for that reason, if you're just looking for the supplemental aspect.

Great flaxseed product

Posted by Reviewer3116421 on Apr 05, 2010

I ran out of flaxseed and had to order some more, and came across this one on iHerb. I decided to give it a try, and am so glad I did! Like the reviewer before me, I also have to say that this is the best tasting flaxseed that I've tried. The berries add just a hint of sweetness and flavor, and this tastes great in my morning yoghurt/cereal/mysli. I also love the fact that the flaxseed in this product are organic. I will definitely buy this again!

It tastes sooo good

Posted by Reviewer1219772 on Jun 24, 2010

Never knew Flaxseed could taste this good. I put at least 2 tsp of this in my oatmeal and my Activia yogurt. It makes them taste so much good and adds just a bit of crunch that I enjoy eating my oatmeal and my yogurt so much more these days.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1879361 on Jun 28, 2010

Just wish I could buy a bigger bag. you could eat it as a bowl of cereal because its tasts so good.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1223896 on Jan 08, 2011

mix with breakfat cereal

We love it

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 16, 2011

It is very tasty, a bit of sweet from the berries. Thanks for the great price too.

Great way to be healthy

Posted by Reviewer2955397 on Jan 07, 2012

Tastes great and good for your fiber and your heart. Hard to locate locally and the price is better on this site.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »