New To iHerb?

Spectrum Essentials, Ground Flaxseed with Mixed Berries, 12 oz (340 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best tasting flaxseed that I've tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1550125 on Feb 14, 2010

The mixed berries add just the right amount of fruit flavor to this product. I put this on my plain or maple flavored oatmeal with vanilla yogurt every weekday morning. It's the yummiest combo I've tried. Give it a try. I'm going to buy more the next time.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1176717 on Mar 25, 2010

We've used it on salads, in yogurt, oatmeal. You really can't even taste it. Probably don't need to pay extra for the berries for that reason, if you're just looking for the supplemental aspect.

Great flaxseed product

Posted by Reviewer3116421 on Apr 05, 2010

I ran out of flaxseed and had to order some more, and came across this one on iHerb. I decided to give it a try, and am so glad I did! Like the reviewer before me, I also have to say that this is the best tasting flaxseed that I've tried. The berries add just a hint of sweetness and flavor, and this tastes great in my morning yoghurt/cereal/mysli. I also love the fact that the flaxseed in this product are organic. I will definitely buy this again!

It tastes sooo good

Posted by Reviewer1219772 on Jun 24, 2010

Never knew Flaxseed could taste this good. I put at least 2 tsp of this in my oatmeal and my Activia yogurt. It makes them taste so much good and adds just a bit of crunch that I enjoy eating my oatmeal and my yogurt so much more these days.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1879361 on Jun 28, 2010

Just wish I could buy a bigger bag. you could eat it as a bowl of cereal because its tasts so good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »