best breakfast company!

Posted by HarperT on Aug 03, 2015

I put this with my cereal! so good !

tasty

Posted by 4767211695512409476 on Jun 09, 2015

It's so tasty, I don't know if I am eating it for health or for taste!! I will buy some more as presents for my friends.

does feel good

Posted by Soundolove on Jan 29, 2015

great

Good taste

Posted by 5259030374819683667 on Jan 25, 2015

I love this mix! Haven't seen any miracles yet, but I love adding it in the morning to my yogurts: it makes it very consistent and yummy!

Love the mixed berries

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Feb 02, 2014

Really like this on top of yogurt mixed with banana and strawberries. I wish it had slightly more dried mixed berries, but other than, really enjoy eating it.

Nice surprise

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Apr 16, 2013

Disappointed at first with the taste and look of the product (brown powder) I tried to put it in my yogurt - and it changed the whole picture! It was delicious! (Yeh, stupid me, tried to eat a raw product :-)). I put it in the cheesecake I bake too. Highly recommend.

a definite in my pantry

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Aug 19, 2012

ground is the best way to eat these seeds and having them ground so that the nutritional value is not lost is even better. my 2 year old twins eat this in the their breakfast cereal every morning and love it. i think its because of the berries because they didnt ever like the plain version.

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer1704422 on Mar 25, 2012

I actually bought these at a local store -- I hadn't heard of them before and didn't realize that iHerb was carrying them. But I have to say, these do taste really good. They add just a hint of sweetness to the flaxseeds (not to mention, the way they cut these flaxseeds has them tasting better than traditional meal). I make sweet balls out of these using this flaxseed, coconut manna and xylitol. I'll definitely be buying more of this stuff!

Great way to be healthy

Posted by Reviewer2955397 on Jan 07, 2012

Tastes great and good for your fiber and your heart. Hard to locate locally and the price is better on this site.

We love it

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 16, 2011

It is very tasty, a bit of sweet from the berries. Thanks for the great price too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »