New To iHerb?

Spectrum Essentials, Organic, Flax Oil, Omega-3, Original Formula, 24 fl oz (709 ml) (Discontinued Item)

spectrum flax oil

Posted by Reviewer1110512 on Jan 13, 2010

Been using this for years as anti-inflammatory for arthritus and rosachea. This brand is the best for me.

Simply the Best

Posted by Reviewer1152633 on Jun 14, 2010

This is the best flax oil in my opinion ( I have tried others ). I pour it over a toasted bagel or in my kashi cereal in the morning .... salad in the afternoon and fish or sardine sandwiches at night ... great benefits as well.

Great taste, completely not bitter

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Nov 22, 2010

I love this flax oil! For some reason, all the flax oil I was able to get here in Singapore were already rancid in the supermarket and tasted bitter so I had to throw them away after tasting them for the first time. This flax oil is completely NOT bitter despite being about 3 to 4 days in transit. I'm not sure how iHerb does it but the bottle was still slightly cool when it arrived at my home. This is in a country where average temperature is about 30 degrees celsius (86 degrees). I will be buying this flax oil again when I've finished my bottle. Am keeping it in the freezer to extend shelf life.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent Product

Plastic bottle :-(

Posted by 5688055399338309225 on Aug 29, 2013

Tastes good but unfortunately it comes in a plastic bottle.