• Reviews | English

Spectrum Flaxseed

Posted by Reviewer3036694 on Nov 09, 2011

This is an excellent product and one I don't have any hesitation in recommending.

Not sure if its good to my stomach.

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on May 31, 2014

I Think raw seed is hard to digest. Did not feel good in stomach. High in omega 3 though and good taste but going to try Another Product. Maybe plain fiber.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2235103 on Nov 20, 2011

I have found flaxseed to be so benefical with healing joint trouble and have read up on it's many other valuable benefits as well. This is a healthy product that I will be ordering again as it has enhanced my well being.

Love It!

Posted by 5375834736075785257 on Jan 01, 2015

Let me just say that I'll definitely order this again BEFORE it runs out. I like the nutty flavour, the texture. I usually add this into my smoothie in the morning when I feel I needed that extra fibre. 2 tbsp. of this stuff gives you 3g of fibre!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1855672 on Feb 03, 2012

i use this in most baked goods, especially pancakes for the kids.

The best flaxseed I've tried so far!

Posted by 5729942281368078347 on Oct 24, 2016

Added 2 tablespoons of these flaxseeds to my cereal everyday and not only they have the best flavor but they also helped me to go daily to the toilet, which i highly appreciate for its a rare thing in me!!! After buying these I decided to try another brand but nor the flavor was as good as these ones and nor the fiber kicked as much as these ones. Sooo I'm buying this again! Excited to get them again!!! Absolutely reccomend them!!!

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Jan 12, 2014

This is the best ground organic flaxseed product for its price that i have come across. Highly recommended.

Essential for health!

Posted by Reviewer1126359 on Jul 28, 2011

This important food deteriorates rapidly, so I appreciate the packaging of this particular brand that keeps it fresh until it arrives at your home. Bob's Red Mill, for example, is not as carefully packaged and I fear it becomes rancid before I even purchase it. Keep the opened package in the freezer and enjoy in your morning cereal.

Super food!

Posted by 5057851881428354485 on Mar 29, 2014

I've been using this product for quite some time and recently discovered it on iHerb. They have great pricing and fast shipping. I prefer the ground after researching the pros and cons using ground vs. whole seeds and grinding them myself. Its so easy to add to smoothies, oatmeal, etc. I will be coming back to iHerb for this again and will be looking for a larger size if they have it.

Great taste

Posted by GallaChiro on Oct 05, 2010

Tastes great, wish it was sprouted!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »