Very delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer1067622 on Nov 26, 2009

I think that this commodity is very delicious. The sense of fullness lasts long. It is tasting like the chocolate shake. I recommend it to the person who likes sweet food.

bought for my 16 year old daughter

Posted by Reviewer1182353 on Jan 19, 2010

Very filling, good taste too, for a fast breakfast or post workout snack!

Love the Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Mar 12, 2008

I used to buy this made with soy but since I don't eat soy products anymore I was glad to see it made with whey. Very good tasting! Now if they'll do the whey in cappuccino THAT would be great.

My second or third time buying it

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Feb 03, 2009

delicious especially because I add greens I could not take greens without Spiru Tein tried others but I could not take the greens with them so I am sticking with Spiru Tein

My favorite protein powder

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Oct 02, 2015

I use milk, a banana, and frozen strawberries and sometimes I use other frozen berries and a scoop of this powder and it makes a fluffy, rich enjoyable shake. I usually get the vanilla one and I always get the whey protein one because if it doesn't say 'Whey' on the container then it's soy and I avoid soy. My favorite. This is the product I go to for protein smoothies I've been drinking it for over 10 years.

great product

Posted by 5261487769563717041 on Oct 24, 2013

I've been using this protein meal drink before but this new version with whey is just as great as the original version. I love the taste and it makes me full!

Vitamin helps prevent various illnesses and cancer is important, of course, exercise improves the body all right, but I think the nutrition is lost fatigue - all right

Posted by 4820210752248435650 on May 30, 2013

meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer1003021 on Aug 31, 2011

Filled up stomach quite nicely taste is better when made on milk. decent product.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Nov 30, 2010

Have this smell/taste that all chocolate protein drinks get, cant describe it , but its there. But its still very ok in taste

I would not purchase again....

Posted by 5128465909252200378 on Dec 21, 2015

It has really weird texture.. it doesnt dissolve well and has a bit of gummy texture... I would not recommend or purchase again. I have no idea how im going to finish this.. or maybe I'll just throw it out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »