Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Squip Products, Baby NäsaKleen, Nasal Aspirator for Baby Kit

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A MUST for babies!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2730230 on Oct 28, 2011

I love this product! I have 7 month old twins and this is a god sent. It is so much more child friendly then the old school bulb syringe because YOU control the suction power. I love it so much I have bought 8 of them. I kept 3 for myself to make sure I always have one handy and the rest to give as baby shower presents. Usually babies scream like crazy when you suck their noses, but with this my boys don't put up any kind of a fuss. Perfect 10 to the person who desigened this wonderful product.

get the nasakleen

Posted by Reviewer2619847 on Nov 13, 2011

this thing is amazing. every parent of a baby needs something like this. it was impossible to use a bulb syringe on my baby's nose without at least one person holding him down since it was such torture for him. with this thing, he actually leans in and asks for more (he's 10mo now)! and it works so well, and you can clean it! wish i had purchased one four years ago. there are few things that are actually necessary to buy for a baby, but this has got to be one of them. i think i'll be buying these for all my pregnant friends now.

Too mild

Posted by Reviewer2765016 on Dec 29, 2011

This aspirator is too mild. Apparently, it will be good for newborns but for my 2-year old it does not cope to clean the nose well.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1983015 on Sep 10, 2012

This prduct saved my baby's life!! I used it to suck all the muck out of his mouth when he could'nt breath I am going to buy one for each new mom i know!!

must-have

Posted by TatianaNikolaevna on Oct 02, 2013

for children who still do not know how to clean the nose is very convenient and useful thing, perfectly clean when clogged nose! necessary thing when a small child

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »