My love

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013

I've tried few different taste of this spread. And i have to say this is one of the favourite. They are all good. Nice smell, thick enough, with pieces of fruits, a bit too sweet but not with normal sugar. It was very good packed when i got this. There only 2 problems: too small bottle and very hard to get the last few spoons from the bottom. But over all i will recommend this one to everyone. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2290678 on Jul 05, 2011

This is more of a preserve than a spread, it has a lot of whole cherries in it. Difficult to spread on toast, but wonderful flavor!

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

boy, this stuff is awfully good. In fact, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Sweet, without being too sweet, and just the right hint of tartness. This is one of the best products on earth. Period. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Yummy

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 13, 2012

A lovely flavoured spread with the added advantage that it does not contain any sugar other than the natural sugars present in fruit.

great spread

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on May 07, 2014

This spread is very tasty: not too sweet, not sour, the cherries are big and taste like fresh! I would definitely recommend it.

nummy

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on May 05, 2014

nice jam. not too sweet

ok

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Sep 06, 2012

This is not sweet enough for pancakes but ok with white bread. Big slumps of cherries.

덩어리 있는 것만 좋음...

Posted by 4877279802104807219 on May 25, 2013

제가 잼을 즐겨 먹지 않아서 그런지 몰라도 엄청나게 맛있진 않아요... 덩어리째 씹히는건 좋네요. 근데 엄청은 아니지만 제기준에는 달아요 잼을 즐겨드시는 분들은 좋아하실것 같네요ㅎㅎ 대체로 불만은 없어요~^^

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Jul 23, 2013

I buy many items of the St. Dalfour brand. The Black Cherry Spread is excellent. Yes, there are pieces of cherries in the spread which is a little more difficult to spread on your bread, but the taste is wonderful and no added sugar. I've tried several of the spreads and like them all. Excellent product.

FRUIT SPREAD