My love

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013

I've tried few different taste of this spread. And i have to say this is one of the favourite. They are all good. Nice smell, thick enough, with pieces of fruits, a bit too sweet but not with normal sugar. It was very good packed when i got this. There only 2 problems: too small bottle and very hard to get the last few spoons from the bottom. But over all i will recommend this one to everyone. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Yummy

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 13, 2012

A lovely flavoured spread with the added advantage that it does not contain any sugar other than the natural sugars present in fruit.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

boy, this stuff is awfully good. In fact, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Sweet, without being too sweet, and just the right hint of tartness. This is one of the best products on earth. Period. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great spread

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on May 07, 2014

This spread is very tasty: not too sweet, not sour, the cherries are big and taste like fresh! I would definitely recommend it.

Very good

Posted by lillanne on Jul 10, 2014

Thsi is sooo good and I just love it :)

That is what I want to spread on a toast!

Posted by helloruthlee on Aug 06, 2014

Very nice. :)

Deliciuos

Posted by 5733249162959807610 on Oct 01, 2014

yummy and light

Another favorite flavor of ours from St. Dalfour!

Posted by Reviewer1309211 on Aug 26, 2012

St. Dalfour spreads have all natural ingredients and NO refined sugars! I love the thickness of these spreads and that there is whole fruit pieces in each flavor.

말로만 듣던 샹달프...

Posted by 4629957082597465918 on Mar 26, 2015

망고티랑 녹차티백만 마시다가 잼을 드디어 구매해봤네요... 정말 듣던 그대로입니다. 과육이 그대로...달긴해도 설탕이 없으니까 위안삼아 맛있게 먹고 있어요.

delicious

Posted by allthingsnatural on May 10, 2015

Love the chunks of cherries in the jam. The sweetness are not overwhelming like normal fruit jam.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »