My love

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013

I've tried few different taste of this spread. And i have to say this is one of the favourite. They are all good. Nice smell, thick enough, with pieces of fruits, a bit too sweet but not with normal sugar. It was very good packed when i got this. There only 2 problems: too small bottle and very hard to get the last few spoons from the bottom. But over all i will recommend this one to everyone. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Yummy

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 13, 2012

A lovely flavoured spread with the added advantage that it does not contain any sugar other than the natural sugars present in fruit.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

boy, this stuff is awfully good. In fact, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Sweet, without being too sweet, and just the right hint of tartness. This is one of the best products on earth. Period. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

My personal favorite

Posted by omarBR on Oct 11, 2012

No artificial sweeteners or coloring quemicals. Great natural taste. The of St Dalfour Spreads I tried so far, give it a try!

great way to eat cherries

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Nov 10, 2012

Another outstanding fruit preserve from St. Dalfour.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Nov 18, 2012

Mixed with yogurt, it gives full flavor of tart black cherry.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1201475 on Jan 31, 2013

absolutely delicious if you enjoy cherry preserves

super cherry

Posted by katiejeong on Apr 29, 2013

This spread is delicious! Real whole cherries inside, and not too sweet, as many spreads of other brands are! I like it both for the taste and less calories.

Delicious and no added sugar!

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on May 31, 2013

I just love the taste of the st. dalfour jams and the no added sugar is a major selling point for me. sweet with a bit of tang and chunks of natural fruit.

Black Cherry My Favorite