St. Dalfour, French Bistro, Wild Pink Salmon with Vegetables, 6 Pack, 6.2 oz (175 g) Each

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Nice taste and natural.

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013

I like the taste of these. They taste like a salmon corned beef hash, without the beef. But, I only get when on clearance, because cost is just too high.

amazing good taste and texture, easy to take with you!

Posted by Reviewer2639426 on Apr 27, 2011

i wonder how its possible to make it: so good, also when i eat ik cold, the taste is very good. I little negative point is that it is somewhat to little. It is not enough for me. But I eat it which soms fruits and veggetibles. I use it when i am not ad home en i will use it on my camping holidays.

Keep a can at the office

Posted by Reviewer2871482 on Aug 09, 2011

I love that this is a self-contained meal in a can. This is my back up lunch and with some fruit is very satisfying. But I found that with just a little lemon juice and putting this over some greens, it is something that you can serve as a summer salad.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1216454 on Nov 18, 2011

I can stock long time. nice product. can with fork and salt and pepper it's unique

Great lunch to have on hand

Posted by Reviewer1191031 on Jan 05, 2012

This container has a complete meal all in one. I keep them up at school for the days that they forget their lunch.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »