St. Dalfour, French Bistro, Wild Pink Salmon with Vegetables, 6 Pack, 6.2 oz (175 g) Each

Reviews 5-star

Very nice combination of flavours!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I really like those little packets, full of flavour and nourishing salmon. They have their individual little fork, so you can carry them everywhere. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great ready to eat meal

Posted by Reviewer3034575 on Feb 06, 2011

Very flavorful and you taste all the ingredients. Like a gourmet meal without the chef !

Tasty, healthy meal

Posted by Reviewer1846656 on Apr 28, 2011

I am single and do not like to cook. Also, I am busy most of the day on the computer. I like being able to open one of these meals and feel I am eating something healthy, as well as getting salmon protein, which I like to eat at least once a week. It is much better than grabbing a snack. They are very good for mini-meals. If you want a full meal, you can put this onto a salad bed, add a slice of healthy bread, eat fruit, and so on.

If I had an underground bunker I would stock it up with these!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 24, 2012

Excellent and perfect portion control size. And this one has no GMO corn to fish out, unlike the tuna one. This one has lots of big pieces of potato and because of that, I feel this one would probably taste better warmed but I like to eat it straight out of the can. More fun, less hassle, no clean up. I slightly prefer the tuna one but both taste like fine French food and it's hard to believe this is coming out of a can. My one lamentation is that it's not organic and really wishing St Dalfour would switch to organic sourced veggies. At least they don't add preservatives etc. PLEASE NOTE: this does not come with packets of honey as indicated. It comes with salt & pepper only. Thanks iHerb for carrying these, I am stocked up for a little while now!

LOVE this meal!

Posted by Reviewer2218688 on Jul 06, 2011

Wow - I think the wild salmon is my favorite, but the pasta one is a close second! (Haven't tried any of the others yet.) Healthy, portable AND delicious is such a rare combination to find! Love these! Thanks i-Herb for having these in stock!