Great Meals

Posted by Reviewer2957543 on Apr 30, 2011

Can't understand why there would be any negative reviews. These are really good. Low in calories and great taste. I will definitely reorder.

Tasty, healthy meal

Posted by Reviewer1846656 on Apr 28, 2011

I am single and do not like to cook. Also, I am busy most of the day on the computer. I like being able to open one of these meals and feel I am eating something healthy, as well as getting salmon protein, which I like to eat at least once a week. It is much better than grabbing a snack. They are very good for mini-meals. If you want a full meal, you can put this onto a salad bed, add a slice of healthy bread, eat fruit, and so on.

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1946601 on Apr 28, 2011

this is super yummy. i love it because i travel a lot and i can have it my car. and it comes with honey. would never have thought to use it, but it is really really good that way. i need to buy some more and try different kinds.

Canned food

Posted by Reviewer1248432 on Apr 28, 2011

I was excited about these "Ready to Eat" products because I am a big fan of St. Dalfour. They do a nice job of packaging this product with a mini fork and a sauce packet, and they also include helpful hints about how to pair the food with other items to make a fuller meal. It's important to keep in mind, though, that ultimately this is a canned food product. The food itself has a pretty good flavor and is definitely cooked well, but canned food is just always a step below the rest

wild alaskan salmon

Posted by Reviewer1207347 on Apr 27, 2011

this was good! my husband and kids liked it to! :)

a quick lunch

Posted by Reviewer1897594 on Apr 27, 2011

I like to add this to more crispy greens as the veggies are a bit overcooked for my taste. I use a dressing with citrus or just lemon or lime juice. I dont like the sweet sauce.

Strange taste

Posted by Reviewer2364115 on Apr 27, 2011

Weird taste. Won't buy again.

amazing good taste and texture, easy to take with you!

Posted by Reviewer2639426 on Apr 27, 2011

i wonder how its possible to make it: so good, also when i eat ik cold, the taste is very good. I little negative point is that it is somewhat to little. It is not enough for me. But I eat it which soms fruits and veggetibles. I use it when i am not ad home en i will use it on my camping holidays.

Salmon stew

Posted by Reviewer2319804 on Apr 27, 2011

This product is a disappointment on every level. The salmon is minimal and what there is is tasteless. The other objects in the can are also tasteless and unpleasant to view. This product is so unappetizing that I can't even give it away. I will never buy anything by this company, and will think twice about iHerbs recommendations. E. Lawton

M-m-m Good!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Apr 24, 2011

Very pleased with this product. Can tell much care has gone into it's prep & glad it's organic!! Very tasty way to get a little fish into the diet (not to mention handy)