Lovely tea, great first experience with iHerb!

Posted by 5386617859269970274 on Apr 07, 2016

My wife fell in love with this tea after buying some in Japan, when her supply ran out she was quite disappointed so I sneakily jumped on the internet and searched to buy online. iHerb was one of the first legitimate sites the came up. Found a good range of St Dalfour teas, ordered a few and put in my credit card details. This happened on Sunday and our teas arrived on Wednesday that week. I was literally shocked and very impressed. Will confidently use and recommend iHerb. Ps The tea is great too.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer2736476 on Mar 16, 2016

I love tea and use several. This is my favorite green tea since it has such a pleasant off-set to the astringent green tea taste with the ginger and lemon. Lovely.

bad taste

Posted by 4779327287628391791 on Mar 15, 2016

i couldn't taste any of green tea, honey nor ginger flavor, even if i use 2 or 3 tea bags at the same time. The taste was just weird... I wish i had never bought this...

Oui !!!

Posted by 4953652858343585286 on Dec 12, 2015

Un très bon gout naturel de miel, pas encourant

Do not like the taste

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on May 13, 2015

Good ingredients, but since I do not like the taste I will not buy again.

It’s hardly to describe it taste

Posted by 4727438793528927891 on May 01, 2015

It’s hardly to describe its taste and I can not taste honey in it.Maybe the next time I can choose another tastes.But to my surprise it is just 6 days that it arrived at my home after I place the order.

One of My favourite

Posted by 5246549293843625825 on Mar 01, 2015

Simply good tea,

Nice green tea

Posted by 5572127918608464846 on Feb 10, 2015

Good ginger flavour but nothing of honey. Gran sabor a jengibre pero de miel nada.

Good tea

Posted by Reviewer3169680 on Jan 20, 2015

I like this tea, i can feel the ginger flavor, without being overpowering; i think that green tea and ginger are an inspired, somehow less usual combination.

Where did the honey go? :(

Posted by boldogbirka on Jun 24, 2014

I like St. Dalfour because it has great taste. In this tea I can taste the ginger but the honey is just not there. I am sorry, I tried hard to taste it, but nothing. :(