New To iHerb?

St. Dalfour, Gourmet on the Go, Three Beans with Sweetcorn, 6 Pack, 6.2 oz (175 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

รสอร่อย tasty.

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

รสอร่อย tasty.

Exellent Lunch Option

Posted by Reviewer3055295 on Sep 04, 2011

Great flavor. I love this the best, but thus far I only tried two product in this catogory. A great lunch option for me as I am working in the military and almost never takes lunch break. It is so healthy and low cal. I hope it will help me with my weight control effort.

Tasty, healthy meal

Posted by Reviewer1846656 on Apr 28, 2011

I am single and do not like to cook. Also, I am busy most of the day on the computer. I like being able to open one of these meals and feel I am eating something healthy. I like beans and know they are high in protein. They are very good for mini-meals. If you want a full meal, you can put this onto a salad bed, add a slice of healthy bread, eat fruit, and so on.

Disappointing with St. Dalfour

Posted by Reviewer3020759 on Apr 27, 2011

I ordered 3 varieties of the St. Dalfour, Gourmet on the Go products since I'm a fan of French cuisine. However, upon tasting the Three Beans with Sweetcorn...I was very disappointed!!! It has a heavy canned food taste, mushy, and far from being gourmet quality. Decided to return the other 2 varieties without further trying. The postage cost to return the goods was half the cost of the total refund. Lesson learned....canned food is never a good substitute for fresh...even from the French! Iherb was very quick with the confirmation of the return and refund. Good company policy and will definitely order from iherb again.

Great on the go meal!

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Jul 05, 2011

Tastes good and is convenient. We take these on our trip so we have healthy food to eat.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »