รสอร่อย tasty.

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

รสอร่อย tasty.

Exellent Lunch Option

Posted by Reviewer3055295 on Sep 04, 2011

Great flavor. I love this the best, but thus far I only tried two product in this catogory. A great lunch option for me as I am working in the military and almost never takes lunch break. It is so healthy and low cal. I hope it will help me with my weight control effort.

Tasty, healthy meal

Posted by Reviewer1846656 on Apr 28, 2011

I am single and do not like to cook. Also, I am busy most of the day on the computer. I like being able to open one of these meals and feel I am eating something healthy. I like beans and know they are high in protein. They are very good for mini-meals. If you want a full meal, you can put this onto a salad bed, add a slice of healthy bread, eat fruit, and so on.

Perfect combination of beans n corn

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Oct 29, 2012

Great snack, hits almost all the right spots. Beans are soft and corn is sweet and still a bit crunchy.

Disappointing with St. Dalfour

Posted by Reviewer3020759 on Apr 27, 2011

I ordered 3 varieties of the St. Dalfour, Gourmet on the Go products since I'm a fan of French cuisine. However, upon tasting the Three Beans with Sweetcorn...I was very disappointed!!! It has a heavy canned food taste, mushy, and far from being gourmet quality. Decided to return the other 2 varieties without further trying. The postage cost to return the goods was half the cost of the total refund. Lesson learned....canned food is never a good substitute for fresh...even from the French! Iherb was very quick with the confirmation of the return and refund. Good company policy and will definitely order from iherb again.

Great on the go meal!

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Jul 05, 2011

Tastes good and is convenient. We take these on our trip so we have healthy food to eat.

Beans with a Bang

Posted by Reviewer2759054 on May 23, 2011

No pun intended, but this product is delicious. It is so convenient and can be make into many different side dishes or made dish for lunch. I have added spam, or chopped cooked bacon, chopped sausage etc. for variety. I am never without it on hand.

Excellent for On the Go!

Posted by Reviewer2488940 on Jun 12, 2011

This is a great taste, even right out of the can. Great to have on hand as alternative to fast food. Can't understand the negative reviews.

great beans

Posted by 4763703979014032150 on Dec 30, 2012

My husband and I had been enjoying this product for quite awhile and then our store quite handling them. Did some searching and found them here. Hope to be ordering more. Good product!

Great go to product

Posted by Reviewer2811362 on Feb 27, 2015

Love to always keep some of this on hand as it is perfect for a quick snack or jazz it up and it makes an easy meal

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »