• Customer Ratings

Air Miles

Posted by 4747575085385527222 on Apr 07, 2013

The air miles on these things must be absolutely horrendous. Grown in Turkey, packaged in France, sent to Iherb in Los Angeles (if I'm not mistaken), then shipped to me in South Korea. They taste good, but for this reason alone I'd not buy them again. Also, I'm not sure whether the weight of the glass jar is included in the stated weight of 198g. I suspect so, as the jar only contained around 16 figs. Highly priced, because they've been flown all around the world. Would not buy again.

ok, but not great...

Posted by karljacobs on Mar 03, 2011

...wouldn't buy them again. Not much 'fig' taste', too bland for my liking.

not tasty

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

I didn't like these figs.

Not so wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Jun 13, 2011

Maybe if I soaked or stewed them they would soften up. Right out of the jar they are sort of dry and tough.

Nice but a little too wet

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Dec 18, 2011

Plump, sweet and taste good. Wanted to give it **** but found the contents a bit too wet. I'm surprised to read from other reviews that the figs were too dry. No way! Overall a good buy.

figs

Posted by Reviewer2557394 on Jun 23, 2012

not as good as I expected.

Not as good as their prunes

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

I've been so impressed by the plumpness and moistness of St. Dalfour's dried plums/prunes that when I finally found their figs I ordered them for several family members and friends. They are good, slightly more moist than most dried figs, but still very much taste like dried figs. I personally, would rather wait til fresh figs are in season and forgo these altogether. If, however, you are on the search for dried figs, these are slightly better than most.