DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Mar 08, 2014

We love orange marmalade in our house. Most don't have enough peel in them for our taste. This has a large quantity of peel and a not too sweet taste. My husband is diabetic and we are happy this does not have added sugar. Highly recommended.

great value, bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer2254025 on May 23, 2011

i'm a huge fan of marmalade. it's terribly delicious and i could consume a whole jar with crackers and bread. i was really excited to find a non-sugary, naturally sweetened kind. and i've enjoyed other st. dalfour jams. perhaps it was all my years accustomed to white-sugary (unhealthful) marmalades, but this product just did Not do it for me. i did not enjoy it. the sweetness level is fine, not overly sweet - very mild. however, the taste is very bitter. the bitterness overwhelms everything else, even when added to foods and used in dressings/etc. also, i particularly love lots of peel in my marmalade, and the ratio in this product was lacking. it's a pass.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 05, 2011

LOVE every flavor

SUPERB

Posted by Reviewer2013980 on Sep 08, 2011

EXCELLENT TASTE, QUALITY, THICK AND RICH. DELICIOUSL

Incredibly good!

Posted by Reviewer1508978 on Dec 16, 2011

Love love this product! As a marmalade freak, I've tasted different kinds of marmalade from many companies. I must say I found this one to have by far the most delicious taste. Not too sweet, not too bitter... perfectly balanced. Reasonably priced too.

fruit spread

Posted by Reviewer1413250 on Feb 07, 2012

very tastey and no sugar added

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2419780 on Feb 16, 2012

best ever

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1862440 on Sep 11, 2012

Excellent, as ever.

Tangy, flavourful, and no added sugar!

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Mar 26, 2014

The title says it all. They're the reasons I love all Dalfour jams. The orange marmalade is particularly nice since it's got big chunks of orange rind in it - goes great in my plain yogurt in the morning.

Healthy